1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

GOT MY VAPE MAIL!!

Discussion in 'Vape Mail' started by Bigdaddybrink1, Apr 14, 2015.

1. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

Gotcha, I definitely will not do that lol. Thanks

2. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Oh, and to answer the question it kinda is for everyone.

3. Bigdaddybrink1

4. Roguexx

Roguexx blippy blipperson

I'vebeen seeing allot about the cherry bomber lately what's the specs on then. Vw/vv? Watt?

5. Bigdaddybrink1

100% mech.
    0 wires.
    dual or single 18650.
    solid freakin box.
    I love mine it hits like a mack truck!!

6. Roguexx

Nice. I've been eyeing the sigelei 150w but don't have the money to drop on it. Got a Istick 30w and I want more power lol

7. Bigdaddybrink1

I love mine. Even though its a clone, I dont care. The Auth's are ovr 200. screw that.
    35 bux for a bad ass mod, ill take it! @Roguexx if you like mechs, this is a bad ass mech!

8. Bigdaddybrink1

9. Roguexx

Might just have to look into it

10. Bigdaddybrink1

I've ordered from angelcigs a few times. been super happy with them.
    some items take a couple few days to ship, but they still get here before fasttech!!

11. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

Mutation v4 came in today from Origin Vape. First look at it is this thing is going to move some air!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 reoRAT

I'm not real familiar with those. Can't wait to see some pics but I am so happy that you are on [​IMG].

13. Bigdaddybrink1

Got my cloupour mini just now. Took some time tinkering but got it firing my Kanger nano sub-ohm awesomely.

Ill add pix tonite

lg g3 tapatalk

14. Bigdaddybrink1

Oooh and 50, 30 ml dropper bottles from Amazon. Amazon said end of June but getem today!

lg g3 tapatalk

15. Bigdaddybrink1

Love this little thing. I think it'll be a nice addition to the vape family!!

20150513_135750.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  16. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

First build on the V4. 24g dual parallel .20ohms

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Found out a short while ago that Eciggity will be shipping out my EHPro Billow V2 tomorrow. Should arrive early to mid next week. :)

18. GFrost

GFrost blips on parade

I keep going back and forth between trying a billow or a goblin. I'll wait for your review but in the mean time I'll stay torn:pop:

19. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

I think the Billow has a little bit more capacity, which is why I went in that direction.

20. Bigdaddybrink1

So oddly enough im done with my c. b.
    I had it in my saddle bag on my bike. and when I got off the bike I reached for my cherry bomber and it was so hot I couldn't even touch it well here's why. v 510 connection unscrewed from the anchor bolt frying both Sony VTC4s. Not cool. Oh well.