1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Seller Feedback dubya314

Discussion in 'Seller Feedback' started by Cruel-Phate, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Trade for a Zephyrus Tank from @dubya314 Great communication and fast delivery, "he's good people and would trade anytime A+++++

-Thomas

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

What did you trade it for?

3. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Hell boy, Royal Hunter, Doge v2, Orchid, all clones

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

All four? Kool! Let us know how you like it, okay?

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

6. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Sorry, I threw in a little cash too. I will let you know, but as easily as I get side tracked, might be awhile til I build em all:facepalm:

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ha ha, don't I know. I understand.

8. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

So far it rocks, thick clouds and good flavor using my own 20/80 Raspberry Custard
    I did duel 30g ni200 12 wraps on 2.4mm, to get good resistance so it was tight I wrapped the leads around the screws instead of through the holes
    I would defiantly compare it to the goblin in the way you build it and the way it vapes

Zephyrus.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

You have a Goblin? I got the extension for mine for more juice capacity. Thx for the info:)

10. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Yeah, I really like the Goblin, "I never had problems with it, you just need good cutters to get in close :) I usually use my 2ml tank but it did also come with the 3.5ml tank