1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

drip tips I made today

Discussion in 'DIY That Doesn't Fit Anywhere Else...' started by Jas, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

I'm going to go with the vape vendor as they do different sizes and are dirt cheap.
    I will complete a blue one tomorrow with a 9 mm bore on it which I think will suit you to a tee mate ....

2. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

@jj2 I was lathing some drip tips and wasn't wearing them ...... big blob of metal infused cutting lube straight to the eye lol .
    Serves me right I should have been wearing them, eyes fine just feels like I've got greasy sand in it, and that's after 5 eye baths

3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Hey you do work so take care of those eyes!!!

4. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

@jj2 yes needless to say the glasses are now back where they should be ....... On the shelf lol

Kidding they are doing there job where they should be

5. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Glad to hear that. :D

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi Jas, glad to hear your eye is okay and those new DTs are beautiful. Have you had any luck in finding a wood to match my mod?

7. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

@muth I'm still looking at the moment, the UK doesn't really keep a lot of different woods like the USA, I would love to live there I would be in my element, I'd be like the new yanke workshop he hehe
    I have found some dark wood but it's way too expensive lol so I'm just trying to find it cheap enough that it's cost effective for you to buy one
    don't worry though I've not forgotten you

Jas

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx, Jas:)We'd love to have you here. And don't sweat it, I can wait, it's not an emergency. Did you see the ones on Origin Vapes? I don't think they have ss tubing, though.

9. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

@muth yes I have seen them, no the have no stainless steel in them which makes them weak if knocked or dropped.
    is the dark color what you are ideally after ?

Jas

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I believe the dark color is ebony. Then they have that one that is multicolored stripes. The lighter color, brown stripe pretty much matches my mod. It's a reddish brown.

11. Vape Like A Lady

Vape Like A Lady Dedicated Poster

@Jas how much do you charge? I've been ordering from a guy and dropped mine and broke it. This was the tip...[​IMG]

And so I bought two more, and get this. [​IMG]

NOT WHAT I thought was getting, lol. I like it...can't use it outside my house though!

Anyway, can you do something similar

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Holy Schmoly, that looks like a black fish bowl! What's the vape like?

13. Vape Like A Lady

Vape Like A Lady Dedicated Poster

Surprisingly it vapes really well!!

14. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

@Vape Like A Lady wow did you get free fish to go with that one lol, I have a post in the vendor section that shows the prices but it can get expensive if your in the states as I'm I the UK and delivery is expensive.
    it's no problem to make either of those driptips but I'm laid up at the moment my back gave out a week or two ago but I'm hoping to get back in the shed next week

Jas

15. Tina Ellis

Tina Ellis Active Member

I know I'm extremely late on commenting but the purple one is beautiful! Do you make these for others for a price? I've always wanted to be creative like this. Are you self-taught? I envy you this talent, I really do!

16. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Hi @Tina Ellis good to see you back again. @Jas does make DT's custom for people. You can see more in his vendor thread http://vapingblips.com/threads/moo-moo-mods.837/

He has been having some back problems that have slowed him down some, but if you post there or send him a PM he'll get back to you.

17. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

@Tina Ellis thanks for the excellent feed back and im glad you like them, i do custom work as In my image has said, yes i am completely self taught i prefer to learn by my mistakes lol.
    I do make to order or as in most instances i make what ever i think people will like, there is some currently on Ebay uk but they go really quickly, if there is a particular tip or color that you like i can make it for you no problem.

thanks

Jas

18. InMyImage

How are things going with the back and migraines @Jas?

19. Jas

Jas Active Member Vendor

They are still there lurking but now down to a manageable level, managed to get in the shed a little bit last week, but got lumbered with making a birthday cake for the Mrs friend lol
    how's things with you @InMyImage

20. InMyImage

I'm starting to head into a bit of a bad phase. Been having a lot of problems with balance especially if I squat down to pick something up. My neurologist disappeared which was kind of good timing because I had been thinking about finding a new one who specializes in memory disorders so it gave me an opportunity to find a new one. Have my first appt on the 12th and expecting a lot of testing after that so that she can make her decisions regarding diagnosis.