1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

DONATION POLL FOR VAPING BLIPS

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by muth, Aug 28, 2021.

?

Can you donate towards a 2 year subscription costing $312?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2021.
  1. Yes/No

75.0%
  2. I can contribute $___ now, in a few days, a week, etc.

75.0%
  3. I can contribute $___ now and $___ later.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hopefully it should be easy if we don’t take on any new members. I think there are a number that have been inactive that we could loose (but a few we want to keep on just in case they want to wonder back).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

The new total is $430.00
    we all agree the remainder goes to Bill....

I can see about setting up a reminder... every year we can do the same...

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  3. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

I know through PayPal auto pay can be set up. Need to hear from Bill to see if this is okay.

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

So our total is $430 so far.... If anyone else can remember to post here if/when you donate more... we will keep a running total... I know we all want to make sure Bill gets back him investment in our future...
    430 - total collected so far
    -312 -2 years VB
    --------
    118.00 sent to Bill

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

You make me chuckle. I hear from Bill the same as you, never, except for when we owe the money. Even @ghost62 has a hard time contacting him. And speaking of ghost, he said he's back and even though he's not actively posting I'm sure he'll help out with any forum glitches we may experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thank you, Blue, for your help. I agree with everyone's decision and I agree that using this thread as a way to keep track of our donations is a good one. No one here needs to feel shy about posting their pledges. We all pitch in what we can at the time.:thumb:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Hey guys, just discovered this thread as I was looking for threads that some people limit themselves to like the Vapers in Recovery so I could add the post with the migration updates.

I really appreciate all the sentiments here and yes, I know that recurring PayPal payments can be set up but I don’t know how to do it. There is also a subscription system in the forum software but it isn’t setup and I’m not sure what needs to be done to get it going but can look into it.

I am going to try and drop in more. I know everyone likes puppies and one of my expenses was a puppy to train as a service dog so at the very least I can post up a puppy picture every now and again :hubba: He’s an Anatolian Shepherd Great Pyrenees mix and is going to be huge which is exactly what I need for stability support since I’m 6’1”

81B3E1A4-955B-4FD7-978B-89A20E6E54E3.jpeg

• Love This! Love This! x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

He is BEAUTIFUL !!! What's his name?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. InMyImage

Officially we named him Maximus but are calling him Max. He learned his name in about 5 minutes and is already making progress on sit, down, drop it and figured out stairs on his 3rd try now he just scrambles right up or down them.

We just picked him up yesterday after he passed his service dog candidate evaluation.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  10. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

Gorgeous!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wow, Bill, that's amazing! I'm so happy for all of you and very happy to have you back sharing your life experiences with us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  12. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

He is beautiful, and sounds like he is going to be just right for you, congrats :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  13. InMyImage

Thanks, he was being kept outside on a 16 acre property and is getting used to wearing a collar and being led using a leash so he was fighting it but seems to be getting used to.

Of course that means he wasn’t house trained either so that will be a challenge but hopefully he figures it out soon. Britt is moving at the end of October because she changed to a school district that is about 45 minutes from her apartment so hopefully he doesn’t cause too much damage to her carpet before we get our trailer back and can hit the road again

14. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

OMG a cutie pie!!!