1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

DONATION POLL FOR VAPING BLIPS

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by muth, Aug 28, 2021.

?

Can you donate towards a 2 year subscription costing $312?

Poll closed Sep 11, 2021.
  1. Yes/No

75.0%
  2. I can contribute $___ now, in a few days, a week, etc.

75.0%
  3. I can contribute $___ now and $___ later.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hello everyone. Seems that jj and I liked the idea of taking a poll to see if we can, in fact, meet our goal. Bill says that $180 will keep it running for a year and a discounted price of $312 for 2 years. Most seemed to think they could pitch in around $30-35 for the 2 years based on 10 active Beach goers. AU is less active but together we should be able to do this. Please read Bill's announcement explaining the situation in detail.

http://vapingblips.com/threads/future-of-vapingblips.18522/

I'm keeping the poll unlimited and open because I'd like everyone to be able to see and contribute their ideas and comments if needed. I'd also like this "ship" to be run by committee as opposed to one person. In other words, I may be starting this poll but I don't consider myself in charge of it. As you donate you also may consider any extra funds as reimbursement to Bill's past contributions, if you can.

In regards to @InMyImage past contributions I'm asking him to contact us before such situations accumulate like this again. I suggest to all of us that we start now counting our contributions so we'll know that by September 7 of next year, 2022, what we need to do. If you've already donated would you please fill out the poll anyway so we can start the tally? Thank you.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

For the record, I can contribute $35 now.

3. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I will contribute when and if I can. Right now, things are tight...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I paid $35

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  5. daleron

daleron Just a lurking Blip

I sent 20

6. tgcrna

tgcrna Be good to yourself and kind to others...

Sent $50

7. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

Sent $50.00

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I sent $50.......
    so the new total is $240.00

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

I sent $100, hoping Bill would take at least some.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

So that's $340...
    we can make it 1 year & the rest for Bill....
    or 2 years and I plan to send more next week to reimburse Bill....
    maybe a new poll for what way we should ask him to do it?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

I can send more later to reimburse Bill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. jj2

jj2 Tiggergirl A blip in the Deplorable Basket Contest Organizer

My thought is get enough to do two years and then work on Bill.
    And then everyone should think about chipping in $25.00 or whatever a year to keep ahead of the game. Thoughts???

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I agree jj... I am working on the same... Bill shouldn't have ever had to pay for this... so I want to make sure he gets it all back...

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thx for tallying that up Blue:). I thought I would return and not see many responses in the poll thread but I'm so happy and psyched. And it didn't take much because of the generosity of a few who could afford to. I'm inspired. Kinda busy but i shall return to join the conversation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. MRSpivey

I just kicked another $40 in.

Personally, if we get enough participation, I vote paying for two years and extra going towards reimbursement of Bill.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  16. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

I'm all for whatever is agreed on. I trust everyone involved, so whatev's. I just suck at making a plan, lol Our gobment seems hell bent on sending me money, so to here and Bill it can go :headbang:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

I just sent $50. Happy to read most are contributing. :love:

Love dubya's pay-it-forward attitude. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  18. tgcrna

I agree…. Enough for the 2 years and any overage to Bill. And, yes, we need to contribute on an ongoing basis to keep it from becoming a crisis. Any ideas on how to do this?

19. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Hopefully Bill with tell Muth whom he pays for this forum, and in two years we will owe them approximately the $32 (or whatever) to keep it operating. I do not think we can do it without Bill's input. Anyway, I would have no idea how.

20. tgcrna

Yeah, I wouldn’t have a clue on what to do to manage a forum. I am completely illiterate in that world. But I am happy to contribute to keep it going. If Bill wants to keep being the ‘owner’ (not sure what else to call it), then great. But if he doesn’t…. anybody out there who knows how to manage a forum?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List