1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Dense City Community

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by Geauxst, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Morris Parker

Morris Parker Custom Blip

Cool, nice!!!

2. Geauxst

Geauxst A Banished Ghost of the Past

Well off to bed .....oh yeah 4000!!!!

Sent from a Ghost town

3. Morris Parker

Morris Parker Custom Blip

4. CTFX

CTFX Deactivated by request

Where are we currently on the list?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

5. Geauxst

At the first co owner stop she will take a bit to clean up and reorganize the box before shipping it back out

Sent from a Ghost town

6. CTFX

Thanks brother Geauxst

7. Geauxst

No problem hopefully I can stay on it better once all the dust settles with this new job

Sent from a Ghost town

8. CTFX

No worries at all brother. Sorry I hassled you recently. I wasn't aware of your transition. Congrats to you and your new endeavors! Hope you can make that money rain!!! Lol

9. Geauxst

Nah no hassle ... Kinda glad you said something it reminded me to update it... So far it seems like a better more safety oriented job not so worried about getting stuff done fast as much as doing the job safely which I'm liking alot more.

I hate skimping on a job making it more likely to get hurt just to shave off 30mins labor so number LOOK good on paper

Sent from a Ghost town

10. CTFX

Better paying at least?

11. Geauxst

Same pay but now option to go higher with raises... Last job just gave everyone 40¢ raises every yr regardless of your work done so you could sit on you ass and get a raise while some other guy busted his ass for 70hrs a week and he got the same raise you did

kinda like giving a Superbowl ring to every team in the NFL just for participating

This job has these online modules that you take that will rank you as a bronze,silver,gold,master ect ect ect technician and your pay can increase up to 1$ per hr with that but I think your limited to how many you can do per yr ... And then they do merit raises at the end of the yr which is dependant on how you have done and how many days you're on time and not out sick.... So you do bad you get paid bad ...do well and you're compensated for your hard work

Sent from a Ghost town

12. CTFX

Well you seem like the hard worker. So many promos to come for you! :)

13. Geauxst

I hope so

Sent from a Ghost town

14. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Does your wife know you are sending pretty gifts to other women :whistle:

15. Geauxst

Lol don't go there ... Cause technically everyone in this box is doing the same thing

In fact didn't you send your package to pegasus

Sent from a Ghost town

16. InMyImage

[​IMG]

17. Geauxst

So I should have my 6ml extension and Velocity deck for my Aromamizer RDTA in the mail soon dying to trying it out

Sent from a Ghost town

18. InMyImage

Have a Phantom on the way myself from our #OriginVapes contest here that I won. Been told that it shipped earlier this week so it should arrive today or tomorrow.

It will be my first Sub-Ohm tank and apparently comes with a couple of .2 ohm heads and an RBA head. Not sure how my juices are going to work in it since they are all 50 or less VG.

Apparently it has some sort of cooling setup and @vapingbeauty says it should work well for my vaping style, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

19. Geauxst

With sub ohm 50/50 - max VG works well but higher PG like 70/30 PG/VG will leak but the big thing with sub ohm is your nic lvl in higher ohm tanks I vaped 12nic bit with sub ohm 12 kills me so I went to 6mg ... All things to try out

Sent from a Ghost town

20. vapingbeauty

vapingbeauty Formerly: holly.joy02

Yes iam waiting on my aromamizer kit with a few add ons too does anyone know how long it takes for steam crave shipping?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk