1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Converting dripper atty to bottom feeder

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Drippers aka RDA's' started by Ld3441, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Ld3441

Ld3441 Blessed blip!

I have a couple of dripper attys that I would like to convert to bottom feeders. I know there is a few people that do this but I don't know how to contact them. Does anyone here know who does this and how I can reach them? Thanks!

2. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

3. Ld3441

Ld3441 Blessed blip!

Yea Moe, I know they sell kits but it is not something I want to do. I'd rather send it to someone that does this and knows what they are doing. I would likely end up with more problems than I can deal with if I did this myself. LOL

I have a quasar that I want to get converted.

4. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

LD are you on ECF anymore? Chowderhead1972 has been converting and selling and I know he used to do it for people before he started up his own business. Unknown if he still will do singles for people. Here's his thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ ... -mods.html

5. Ld3441

Ld3441 Blessed blip!

Thanks GG! That is what I was looking for. :mrgreen:
    I will check it out later and try to contact him.

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

If you wanna DIY, Fatdaddy sells conversion kits and has a link to a how to video.

http://www.fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html

[youtube]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Ld3441

Ld3441 Blessed blip!

Thanks TWP but I'd be scared to DIY on this.

GG, I am still on ECF even though I haven't been there in ages. I will contact him and see what he says. If he can't do it maybe he will know who can. Thanks for the info.

8. Ld3441

Ld3441 Blessed blip!

Thanks GG!
    I got ahold of him and I am sending it to him.
    This will be great on the new mod I think. :D

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I don't know anyone personally but FatDaddyVapes sells Bottom Feeder Kits. If I remember correctly there are 'how to' instructions on the site. Maybe you can contact them for extra help.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sorry, Ld, I didn't read the above threads.

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Yay! So glad he's still doing singles for people. Nice guy. Although I am interested in that conversion kit...thanks for those links guys, I didn't even know they existed.

12. Eric DeCastro

Eric DeCastro More than a blip!

I have thought about it a little bit and for me, of course it would have to be a box mod. I would leave the atty base on the box forever and drill a hole in the deck and run the tube up to the hole. or drill it in a place where the hole will line up with the tube. I have a mill at work so I could make quick work of the box to allow squonking.

13. Ld3441

Ld3441 Blessed blip!

Just thought I should report back.
    Chowderhead1972 did a wonderful job and I love it.
    Thanks again GG. :mrgreen:

14. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

Thats excatly wut i just found not even lookin fer it.

15. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

16. thewandererNick

thewandererNick Seriously Committed

this is intriguing