1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Best Tank I have Used

Discussion in 'Clearomizers, Tanks and eGo Style Devices' started by Glam, May 10, 2016.

1. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Just a heads up on this great tank I ordered. I was nosing on the other forum and saw the reviews on this tank, so I ordered the mini...loved it so much, I ordered the mega. These tanks are 100% trouble free....no leaking, gurgling ever. And the taste is great, plus they use the Aspire non-Nautilus BVCs. I cannot recommend these enough.

Cerotank at litebreezevapes.com

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. kelli

kelli The original blip

thanks @Glam those might just take the place of my long used vivi novas. just wondering if you can use your own drip tips on them? do you know?

3. Glam

Good to hear from you, Kelli.....yes, you can use 510 drip tips...I use Cherry Vapes tips on them. I do not like metal tips at all. And, what a coincidence...I was using Vivi Novas too (Aspire' version) when I discovered these wonderful tanks. I love the BVC's, but the Vivis are certainly not trouble free, and that is why I was searching for a better tank. I guarantee you will love this....I would suggest the Cerotank V2...fills from the bottom, just like the Vivi..and when you go to attach it to the tank, you push and screw the two pieces together, I think that action is why there is never any leaking. And the taste is really excellent too. I am so happy to have found a "no fiddle" tank.

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

oh great. i wonder why more vendors don't carry them. i only found a handful, and some are out of stock. but i will definitely give them a try. thanks :)

5. Glam

@kelli....I agree, hard to find except for the one site....I found the website from perusing around that "other" forum...I still go there to do research. And found a thread dedicated to people who have tried this tank and love it....they directed all to litebreezevapes.com. I think originally they were only available in the U.K. and Europe and then that vendor here started selling them. But he is a really good vendor...shipping is fast and free. :thumb:

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  6. johanrobert

johanrobert New Member

thanks nice info