1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

BEGINNERS RECIPES

Discussion in 'Recipe Requests' started by muth, Feb 2, 2017.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm looking for 1-2 flavor recipes. I found some for Capella Vanilla Custard V1 plus some helpful suggestions.

1) 7.5% / 2% Dulce de Leche

2) 7.5% / 2% EM

3) 10% / nic / VG

Mixes well with bakery, nuts and fruits.

Some say it's shake n' vape but gets even better with steeping.

(If someone already started a thread for easy recipes could @ghost62 move this over there? Thx)

2. Whiskeywarrior

Whiskeywarrior Active Member

Cool. I like a very simple one. It's for my rdas and I don't like PG so here it is.
    3% capella vanilla custard
    5% capella peach
    I vape at 1-1.5mg nic
    Fill up with VG.
    Shake"N"Vape

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice, I've had and like Peach vapes. Thx

4. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

Nice thread, Karen !!!!! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

So....
    Any good recipes for Samoa cookies?

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I think I can find one for you:)

7. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

@muth, I saw you tried FA Zeppola recently and liked it. Just got a Bullcity order including these relatively new bakery flavors. Mixed 10 ml of each as single flavors. Lemme know if you're curious about any of them. BTW, I agree about Zeppola. It's a very good base donut flavor, and the first one of these I tried.

Joy
    Metaphor
    Nonna's Cake
    Wow
    Zeppola​

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Did you get my link for the Girl Scout Samoa Cookies from HIC?

9. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

I don't think so. Been a hectic few days IRW.
    Where did ya send it?

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

What's Nonna's Cake like?

11. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

I vaped all 15 mL of my first taste test, but haven't mixed any since. Where Zeppola is a good doughnut base, Nonna's is a white cake base with vanilla icing. Didn't do much for me on its own, but I can see why HIC uses it in several of his bakery recipes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's good to know. I never thought that RL white cake had much taste compared to yellow cake but it must have it's uses. Thx.