1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

BD PIF Box 1! Let's Do This Thing

Discussion in 'PIF Boxes and Items' started by Morris Parker, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Ok, notice is up and I noted to contact @Shawn Hoefer so let me know when to take it down.

2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

There are 2 bottles of e-liquid that are earmarked... I send the list of goodies tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

3. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

my big brother was warrent officer lvl4 I think? Retired now after 25 yrs and works for the DOD

4. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

CWO4 is a pretty high rank.. Very well paid lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

IMI let me know if you need to get rid of stuff I am all out of unused items and have more and more ppl asking both my boys now my neice her BF my mom hubbys mom 2 bosses and now I have a few friends asking UGH

6. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

That would explain the new Harley CVO LOL

7. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Retirement pay and still bringing in money with the Federal job so yea that's a smart move lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. InMyImage

Hey @Shawn Hoefer since nobody has approached you about the newbie gear I'm assuming, I'd say just hold onto if you don't mind and then give it to anybody you see in need regardless of where they come from. I know you float around a couple of places so you might see someone who isn't a member here and shouldn't hesitate to help them out.

@Mal, just saw that Dense City is winding down also. Feel free to join us over in the Alternate Universe Too... thread. We like having new people there and your welcome to join in or poke around some of the other threads in the Purely Social forum to find a new home thread. I doubt the OGB box thread would run you out either even if you are not participating in the box. That's probably the most hardware discussion oriented thread here.

9. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Alrighty... willco and Roger and all that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

10. InMyImage

Sounds good. I'm going to lock the thread now since it isn't really being used and that will take it out of the Popular Threads sidebar.

Appreciate everyone who participated and made this box so smooth for a couple of rounds. Testament to the the members :thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.