1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

BD PIF Box 1! Let's Do This Thing

Discussion in 'PIF Boxes and Items' started by Morris Parker, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

True, but given that command probably doesn't vape they most likely didn't even consider it. I'd say it would be worthwhile to write something up about the benefits and ask to consider allowing regulated mods only and only outside along with offering to maybe start a group in the rec center to educate people on using them safely. But, I wouldn't even know where to begin or even if it'd be advisable for enlisted guys to even try to float something like that up.

Does your squad or platoon leader vape? If so, maybe talk to them about seeing if there is something you can do?

2. InMyImage

BTW, @Shawn Hoefer, @100%VG and @MRSpivey if you guys can't find someone to take all the beginner stuff in the box, let me know and maybe I can put up a notice about it and have them contact Shawn on where to send it.

3. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Notice away. I know no one...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. InMyImage

alrighty, I'll set one up in the morning to make it more noticeable assuming one of the other two don't speak up sooner.

5. InMyImage

btw, can you give a rough inventory of what is in the box, or point me to a post that is reasonably accurate?

6. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

I'm at a new command now and vaping is fine here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. InMyImage

What post and duty did you pull?

8. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I can get to that tomorrow night...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

I'm at NAS JAX and I'm in the AS rate..

10. InMyImage

NAS? I thought you were Army?

11. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Nah I'm Navy.. Hooyah!! Fly Navy and all that.. No air support without ground support!

12. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Anybody here good with making logos? I want to have a vw logo for my cuboid

13. InMyImage

Ah... I was a bit of a rebel. Dad was career Air Force and I went Army :laugh:

Wanted to fly Cobra or Apache attack helicopters. Was slated to do so but got a medical discharge because a head injury gave me a seizure disorder :(

14. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Damn that sucks.. I'm trying to finish my degree and maybe go blue to green as a warrant officer to fly helos

15. InMyImage

That is definitely a big advantage with going in early. Take advantage of all the educational benefits you can, especially on base education. The college I went to had a big presence on military bases, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Univ. After things go to tough for me to finish at campus I actually went home and finished out my senior year at the AFB my dad was stationed. Really helped out a lot.

I went there on an Army scholarship though, so I never ended up serving any active duty. I was commissioned as a warrant officer but it was shortly after that when I had my accident.

16. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

I'm 29 now so it's not really early for me lol

17. InMyImage

Absolutely, and you are on a good path.

18. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

I joined late because I wanted to finish school first but money was tight.. I'm maybe 30 hours off from my bachelor's now

19. InMyImage

Just stay focused and you'll walk out of there with the degree and a ton of experience assuming you don't end up going career ;)

Getting ready to shut down now, so have a good one.

20. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

I have no objections. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.