1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

BD PIF Box 1! Let's Do This Thing

Discussion in 'PIF Boxes and Items' started by Morris Parker, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

@InMyImage

Please read the last 5 posts and give instructions on the movement of the box. Momabear would be next.

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

I'd agree that most of the gear in the box is beginner stuff. If @Shawn Hoefer has a place to donate it, possibly to a military or veterans group, or if someone knows of a military or veterans group or some other charitable type group to donate the stuff to, that is one option.

The other is to fold it into the Dense City box if it is still going and then whoever is not already in that box can join it if they choose to.

Just my 2 cents

3. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I vote Dense City. The only organization here would be a retirement home (they're quite vape friendly), but -honestly - that would mean I'd be spending hours at the center teaching them how to use them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. InMyImage

As my parents cross country tech support technician I can certainly understand that one :laugh:

5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Dense City is still going.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. 100%VG

But only very slowly!

I would vote to keep this one going, because it moves much faster.

7. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Agreed... OGB seems to be the most active.

8. 100%VG

If this box is to be absorbed into OGB then I need to drop out. I don't have that caliber of gear to offer and I'm already in Dense City.

Why not just take out all the older things and basically start fresh with this one?

9. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Yeah... If I were to take everything out of this box that doesn't belong, and send it to the OGB, I'd be sending an empty box.

There are two issues here, and I did not mean to start a kerfluffle...

1. I have no address for the next person on the list.
    2. There is, in my opinion, very little left of value to modern vapers in this box. Lots of cartos. Several cigalikes. Bottles of e-liquid with relatively high nic that have already been round once and left untouched.

10. 100%VG

@InMyImage

Bill,
    Please evaluate the situation and advise.

11. InMyImage

I agree with @Shawn Hoefer. I personally think that asking in the Dense City box if there is anyone who knows a couple of people who want to start up and send it all to them.

@Mal is probably a good potential because he just went into the military and probably knows some other enlisted guys who would like to make the change but can't afford the gear. I don't think there are any batteries in there, but there are quite a few EVOD style tanks if I recall correctly, and the high nic juice is definitely good for someone just starting out.

I don't think there is anything in the box that would be of interest to the OGB folks.

12. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Thanks for thinking of me.. I actually just PIF'd my xcube and triton v2 to a friend that lost his mod after our last base banned vaping but I'm considering getting a PO box just to have a for sure address until I move off base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. InMyImage

The base banned vaping? Jeesh, but I bet you can still get cigs at the PX :facepalm:

14. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Yea at that particular base you could still get cigs and dip

15. InMyImage

So did you take your profile pic as a protest in front of the base commander's office :laugh:

16. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Oh no lol that was before the ban

17. InMyImage

Out of curiosity, did they give any reasoning for it or was it just a typical military "because that's what you were told soldier!"?

18. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Well there had been a few incidents of people setting the smoke alarms off vaping and then a guy blew his up putting the batteries in his mech mod in backwards and it blew up

19. InMyImage

Ok, well at least that makes sense. Things blowing up and smoke alarms going off all over the place really doesn't go over very well on a military base... and this is the kind of stuff that is the real reason why various governments are banning them to.

20. Mal

Mal Dedicated Poster

Yes but they should've at least attempted to educate people on vaping rather than just ban them.. So that didn't happen again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.