1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

BD PIF Box 1! Let's Do This Thing

Discussion in 'PIF Boxes and Items' started by Morris Parker, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morris Parker

Morris Parker Custom Blip

I say let's go one more round...and Bill can you move me to the end of the list so I can get it last so we can make a decision whether to merge them, since I'm the new admin?

2. ki4uwk

ki4uwk Seriously Committed

Keep me in pic box @ inmyimage

3. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Sorry to be awol for a few days. Titratrating back onto my seizure med and been dealing with migraines every day.

Should have the box back out in the next day or two depending on when Shelly can get it to the po.

Morris I'm going to make you the owner of the thread and then you can update the first post and list with any needed changes or updates along the way.

4. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

My daughter has my laptop because hers died and is being repaired. Apparently I removed the add on that lets me change the thread started and I need a computer to add it back in so it will be later tonight before I can make the change to the thread Morris but go ahead and feel free to start posting as the admin with the updated list showing the participant order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts More than a blip!

Sorry it took so long. I will not be participating in this box next round. Thanks for everything guys and I hope you have a good one.

6. Morris Parker

New Order of Box:

1. @Momabear-LA
    2. @mogium-TBD
    3. @100%VG-LA
    4. @Shawn Hoefer
    5. @ki4uwk-NC
    6. @Morris Parker-NC (new Admin)

If anyone else wants in or out, please pm me so I can make changes! Thank you all for a wonderful experience as a first-time admin! It's you guys that make the box experience what it is! Thanks again!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  7. Morris Parker

1. @Shawn Hoefer- AR
    2. @Momabear-LA
    3. @100%VG-LA
    4. @mogium-FL-TBD
    5. @ki4uwk-NC
    6. @Morris Parker-NC

NEW ORDER TO KEEP BOX IN A CHRONOLOGICAL LOOP! THANKS TO 100%VG FOR HELPING ME WITH THAT!

8. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

9. 100%VG

100%VG Did something go Blip?

10. Morris Parker

@InMyImage please bump my last post with Shawn at the top to the top of the thread if you can

11. Morris Parker

12. 100%VG

I want to tell you about my Super Hero Combo. The iStick TC60W and Kanger Subtank Mini can take more of a licking and keep on ticking than a Timex watch!!! :lol: I can't won't Doh! Can't tell you how many times I've dropped this set and it keeps coming back just as strong as when they were new. They have even hit concrete from 3 feet twice, and higher once. Every time I shutter, thinking I've broken it or cracked the glass. But Nope. I've loved this set since I got them, but this is something to rave about.
    [​IMG] :banana:

I've spent the day working on my PC. I'm on the laptop now. I started getting a message that said my Win7 was not legitimate. I have another PC just like it, but with two Xeon 3.2GHz Quad Core CPUs instead of one. I pulled the RAM and a bunch of goodies out of the old and put them in the new, did a bunch of stuff to the new, after having saved all my Data, fired it up and got a Memory error. :shock:

Some troubleshooting got it running, but I'm on the laptop because I'm running full Diagnostics on the PC. I'm so glad this laptop still works so well. I upgraded it to Win10 not long ago, and while there are a few things to get used to with it, I'm very pleased with Win10.

13. Shawn Hoefer

14. 100%VG

15. 100%VG

Hi Shawn,

I admit that I have not read many of your blog posts (nor that one), but with respect to this topic, have you considered making a blog on the Dos and Don'ts for these young, zealous and overly eager vapinidiots that keep buying cheap clone crap from Gearbest and FastTech, then pushing it beyond the limits of even high-dollar gear, and blowing things up... including body parts? Honestly, I'm very tired of being told by young, cute, bimbos that they don't want me to blow my face off. More and more people are cautioning me, but don't care to hear a word about what I have to say of my personal e-cig safety knowledge.

If you have covered these kinds of things, please post links so I can share it/them on my FB and elsewhere. If not, please do the same when you blog it/them.

Suggestion: Please keep in mind that they are young, zealous and overly eager vapinidiots that have no attention span for actual learning or safety, but only Instant Gratification. So start with a simple yet inclusive summary that expands to detailed text and examples (plus even pictures and links to good gear), just in case they are actually interested in reading more about safety.

Thanks!

16. 100%VG

I tried my first ever Clapton just now, and I even made it myself. :D

WOW!!! :woot:
    I used 28g SS 430 and wrapped it with 30g Silver on a jig I made, using two fishing swivels.

Note to @Dawn
    Your SS 430 was not shiney at all, so I cleaned it with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol and a lint-free eyeglass lens wipe (it was dry). Rubbed it between the damp, folded wipe while squeezing it tightly. Lots of black junk came off, so please be sure to clean yours before you use it.

I made a single coil 6/5 wrap in my SubTank Mini, wicked it with UD Orgasmic Organic Cotton (yes, it's good!), Primed it, closed it up, and filled the tank. Steam Engine said it should be close to 0.17Ω, but it's reading at 0.03Ω. I'm surprised the Reuleaux DNA200 fires the dang thing, but it does.

In case you haven't checked the Spoiler . . . .. WOW!!! :woot: And I have to turn the Temp all the way down to 200°F, at least until it breaks in. OK, up to 230°F now. :) So I finally know what all the yak about a Clapton Coil is about. :laugh:

Still turning up the Temp because it's breaking in, but WOW!!! :woot: . . :rofl:

17. Shawn Hoefer

I have written one a while back about battery safety, but it's obviously time to update it... When I do, I'll certainly post the links here...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  18. mogium

mogium Moogle Extraordinaire

What is the over all thought on the mutank rta? I am interest in getting one with the velocity deck

19. Shawn Hoefer

There are lots of velocity decked RTAs out there, now. The Crius, Griffin, Aromamizer, and Gemini all come to mind. I think, if I could only choose one, it would be the Crius. In part because I already have one, and in part because I love the dill method. The others do have slightly larger build decks, though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

20. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

I haven't got a Crius to try yet but between the Griffin and Aromamizer I like the Griffin more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.