1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Aspire GoTek X Kit - 650mAh Pod Vape kit review

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by VS5OFF, Dec 3, 2022.

1. VS5OFF

VS5OFF Seriously Committed Vendor

This preview is for two similar devices - Aspire GoTek X and GoTek S. I'm bundling them together because many specs and pods are the same.
    [​IMG]
    Parameters
    Brand: Aspire
    Unit: 1 Set
    Pod Type: Refillable / Refilled
    Pod Capacity: 4.5ml ( Refillable Pod)
    Airflow: Adjustable bottom airflow
    Fill: Easy side fill (Refillable Pod)
    Coil: Non-replaceable 0.8ohm Mesh coil

Aspire is a well-known name in the vaping space and has been producing quality kits for yonks, including kits like the Aspire RiilX and Zelos X.

I find it odd that none of the exploded diagrams above show any sort of LED indicator - I wish there was one! These kits are designed to please fans of one-offs and pod kits.
    [​IMG]
    You can buy pre-filled pods individually and throw them away when you're done—greener and more eco-friendly than disposables. Its low power output range of 10-13W will support MTL (mouth-to-lung) vaping, however, the airflow control slider also allows limiting direct lung (RDTL) style inhalation.

The Aspire Gotek X pod vape kit is a matchbox-style pod that's a great option for those looking for a compact vape on the go. Thanks to its built-in 650mAh battery, you can enjoy a long vaping experience between charges.

Related kits we recommend:
    smok rpm 85
    caliburn vape