1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

Got MLK Day to look forward to as a company holiday. After that it's a loooooooooooooooooooooong way until Memorial Day.

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Did I make it by morning? :phew:

Good morning AUvians ;)

3. moecat

moecat No sodding blips to give

We're supposed to be getting rain from Mon through Fri here in SoCal. 2 to 3 inches worth. Fun.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. InMyImage

We are dry and abnormally warm for January. The Gaza got all our snow :laugh:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning AU :)

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone..........

7. InMyImage

Hi @Blue1 how is your year going so far?

We are finally making our Xmas ham :whistle:

Britt got one big enough that we have enough for dinner + leftovers + sandwiches for the next couple of weeks + enough to freeze for Easter :laugh: and no I'm not kidding :rollseyes:

8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I am doing great......I see that I won on the vapers united contest....so it can't be bad....

9. dubya

Congrats blue :)

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Thank you...I can't wait to see what I won.....

11. dubya

I was going to ask what it was for? You don't know?

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I got 2nd place.....so what ever Hawk takes I get the other....

13. dubya

Ah, I see. Well, anything free is a bonus right? :thumb:

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Yes....one set of prizes is better(IMHO) but either is good.....

15. dubya

Was just checking it out. Those are good prizes

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Waiting on vapemail today...I ordered some coils for the iSub Apex while they were on sale....I am enjoying this tank a lot....

17. InMyImage

Glad to hear you found something you like. I've been enjoying my Phantom's. Won one from #originvapes in a contest here and liked it enough that I bought 2 more on BF along with some coils. Still have not built my own using the build deck/head whatever it's called because the vape on the pre-built .2 ohm coils is good enough for me :)

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I have 2 sub ohm's going....this newest one and the target tank......I like the flavor with the ceramic coils....but they aren't available yet so I am trying to make them last a little longer....I just found out they made a building deck for the apex...but like you I would just as soon buy coils....even though I can build I can't always see close enough to make them good....

19. InMyImage

I got some 3x reading glasses and that helps a LOT when I build. Kuro Koilers also made a huge difference because the coils are perfect everytime but I have problems trying to make sure duals have the exact same number of wraps. Thankfully I only have single coil atty's now that I've put both of my Orchids into PIF boxes. Nothing but Kayfun v2's and v4's and the Phantoms now. Only using the Phantoms though.

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I even bought these to help...but sometimes it's just too much of a PIA to do it...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List