1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

2. kelli

kelli The original blip

no but i do have a blanket. hmmmmmm......

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Morning Kelli...............

4. kelli

kelli The original blip

good afternoon, chica :)

5. Ozone

Ozone RIP Nov 9, 2015 Rest In Peace

Kelli... you still a criminal ?:p

6. kelli

kelli The original blip

yeppers.....tomorrow i go to the dmv and i am dreading it. nervous.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Ozone

Should I make a call ? I'm sure an old acquaintance on the ISP, could make life exciting for you ?:)

8. kelli

kelli The original blip

no thank you.

9. Ozone

Just jerk'n yer chain. So what's the make , model, and colour of your car ? Tag number ?lol:D Back when you could have more than one, every state sent ya a 90 day notice. There was a time I had one from 7 different states., was pretty common.

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

You never saw Weekend At Bernies? I think I've told this story before, but back when the kids were in school I was making costumes for the drama club. We were all (Catholic school kids) going to see a play and the bus had a thing to watch movies, so the Director chose Weekend at Bernies thinking it was just a funny kids movie. I wasn't paying attention to it, but thank dog I looked up just in time (I'd seen it before) to tell her to shut it off before the girlfriend mounted dead Bernie.

11. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

Well I just got back from the cemetery with my mom and on my desk is the prettiest boquet of flowers with a note but I have no clue where they came from

12. Ozone

Who know's maybe rigor will set in lol. GG I was gonna let that slide.. but since you went there first....:rolleyes:

13. kelli

kelli The original blip

we need at TMI button :p

14. Ozone

Well , ..I've heard too much, before.. besides Bill started it... I always get the blame... I'm always innocent ,:rolleyes:

15. Ozone

Ah... Too Much In.... button ?:rofl:

16. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning everyone. Happy Tuesday to you all :)

17. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

Afternoon hun

18. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Things are continuing ti get better for you today I hope?

19. Just Me

Just Me BiTcHy Blip

Slowly Just really hard thx

20. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Yeah it doesn't take long for me to get down in the gutter :innocent: