1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

[​IMG]

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

[​IMG]

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Hey AUvians! Just a quick fly by to let y'all know I'm still alive. Work has been brutal. :cry:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Really happy to hear that she's able to move forward.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes, it's an inconvenience but it does help to restrict movement of your hand/wrist, which are in need of a good timeout.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

I decided to not take photos of Nikko. He's aware of what has happened to him and not happy about it. Besides, more important issues have come up. He hasn't eaten in 3 days so I made an appointment with his vet for tomorrow. Miraculously, he decided to eat the helping of chicken I dished out for him tonight. What a relief.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Here is my baby that doesn't like cameras either...
    Good night everyone...
    [​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Beautiful cat! I got your collection of photos/video shorts of all the cats. What a show! I really enjoyed it. Thx

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nikko's vet fit him in yesterday for a look. He gave him an appetite pill and the usual exam and wants me to check in on Monday. Nikko didn't eat a thing all day Saturday. If he doesn't get the thyroid meds he starts feeling lousy and loses his appetite. Not eating causes fatty liver condition in a cat. Good news, he ate today. This guy can make you crazy. A FB friend said her thyroid cat lived to 25 yrs! She recommended a heating pad set low. She said that it helped stimulate her cat's appetite in some way so I tried it with Nikko today. He slept on it for hours and that's when he woke up and ate. Hey, whatever. I don't question anything anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Oh I'm glad you are able to coax hit to eat... that's not our problem here... the 2 kits are still pigging out.. both have big bellies... still not sure how to get them to slow down....
    I keep adding to my cats folder... between the 2 of us there are almost new photos daily....
    Good night everyone...

11. MRSpivey

Hey AUvians! Just got back from a quick trip to Ohio to celebrate son's 35th birthday (a late celebration since his birthday was the 14th) and see niece play Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. DW's parents aren't fairing as well as we hoped but they are getting by. SIL came to their house today and helped them a bit and gave DW an update tonight.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wow, your niece has the starring role! Congratulations!

I'm glad the inlaws are coping. It's stressful when both are in need of assistance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Heyo Blips:). Checking in to say hello. Nikko hasn't eaten yet today. He can really run you ragged with worry.

I just wrapped some insulation around the new ductwork above the furnace.
    [​IMG]

The HVAC/plumber technician who installed the new furnace said that the bubble foil wrap would do if there's airspace between the wrap and the ductwork, which there is. I hear some technicians are against it but I already had it on hand so there you have it. Besides, the wrap that's above it isn't made anymore, I looked all over.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

@MRSpivey hi Mark, I just bought a Lipo mod and was wondering how you charge your lipos? The owner said a proper wall wart is fine. The mod is the Flawless Tuglyfe DNA250

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to find out exactly what type of lipo is in there. The mod hasn't been used, it was a backup and he takes good care of his gear. It does have battery access for removal if needing to replace. This is what I found through google.

Tuglyfe DNA 250 TC Features:
    Integrated 1200mAh 11.1V LiPo Battery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. MRSpivey

He is correct. The Mod has the charge controller in it and all you do is get a AC to USB converter (wall wart). I would make sure it is capable of providing at least 2 Amps just in case the Mod would want to draw that. Honestly, the larger the better. I also have an external charger that has all kinds of capabilities but I don't always take my LiPo batteries out to charge them because that would be a huge PITA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Happy Turkey and Pi day AU
    20221124_090410.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone...[​IMG]
    I'm working all day today & tomorrow... so celebrating with the roomies family Saturday...

18. MRSpivey

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day:)
    [​IMG]