1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I like the splatter:p....just messin' with ya. I think they both look nice. So when do you do most of your drippin'? When on a quick break at work?

2. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

I'm not anti splatter by any means, I just really don't like it with certain engravings, some it's fine. I know, we have long since established I am nuts :p
    I usually take a drip set up to work. Depending on what I do while I am at the machine, and how efficiently I do it, I can end up with a good amout of time away from the machine. But like tonight, I took a drip, squonk, and mtl. Probably used all three pretty evenly. At home definitely more dripping than anything, but still do all. These Esco Bars are KILLING me though. DON'T EVER TRY ONE!!!!!!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

@dubya I never tried a disposable pod. What's killing you about it? The flavor? Nic?

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Got the word about work, there is none. Maybe after Tuesday of next week.

Meanwhile, just watched Harriet (Tubman) on Peacock for free (if you don't mind some quick commercials). I thought I knew the basic story but there's a whole lot more to it and her. Glad I watched it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite blips, sleep well:)

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Sorry forgot to check in again this morning.. was up early but went back to sleep till noon....
    Good night everyone...

8. dubya

No, they are freaking fantastic, killing my real vapes, lol. And they are $15 a pop. If it's all I use, I kill one in less than two days

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone........
    Never thought I would hear that from you!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. dubya

I know. I freaking hate to admit it, but I have to :oops:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

You're kidding? I'm afraid I'll buy one and hate the flavor and that's a waste. If I could find one that I like it would give me a break from cleaning/rewicking and that would be nice but how many do I have to go through to find the right one, right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Heyo:)!

14. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark...peaceful dreams:)

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone...

17. MRSpivey

Good morning!

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone......
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hey!!! Hope everyone had a Merry and a Happy! I finally!!!! got access to the apartment on Tuesday. The realtor came there today and looked it over. He's going to run comps this weekend and send me info next week. Now all I have to do is go through 80 years of stuff. I'm heading into the city tomorrow and I'll be there for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully I can check in more since I'll be alone. :)
    Everybody in Joe's house is over Covid and back to normal finally! I got to see the kids yesterday for a bit. Is there anything better than a 3 year old boy saying 'I love you too GB!'?!? Nope. There isn't anything better.

I've been using disposables too. The Fume ones are pretty good, so far i like Rainbow Candy. Karen, if you can find Monster Bars Vanilla Custard, try it. It's not fancy but it's just a good vanilla. Not plastic at all.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just wanted to run this by ya'll. I don't know if any of you have Verizon as your service provider and it may be true now with other providers but.....today I called Verizon and immediately had my bill discounted by 50% and a free upgrade doubling my internet speed. It had nothing to do with income, age, or bundles. The rep simply said to me that when my call came in and he saw my account he was stunned by what I had been paying. Apparently, Verizon started discounting 2 yrs ago. Yeah well, nobody told me. And Verizon sure ain't going to broadcast it. Their Fios service is good but they're a cut throat company that never gives breaks to anyone.

Just wanted to mention it if there's a chance any of you can get a break in your bill, too.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List