1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

2. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning AU. Madeline joined the bowling team this year, and has her first tournament today. Gonna get cleaned up and head out to watch a bit. Have a great day!

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.......
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

The only thing I bought was flavors. There are always more sales to come. I'm not in a rush for anything at the moment.

5. dubya

Wish I could say that 8-o:innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

I got my Molly V3 today. Wanted one since I first layed eyes on her. Coupled with the greatest single coil squonking rda, in my not so humble opinion :D the barrage
    20211126_231920.jpg
    20211126_232054.jpg

Good night peeps :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I kept to myself today....
    Good night everyone........

8. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

9. MRSpivey

All I can say is burrrrr!
    [​IMG]

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.....
    https://gyazo.com/b910f20ac88a54d0fd28928cbae9d6a5
    sorry to all you who are freezing.... we just got typical rain...
    lots to do today... tomorrow evening I am going to get the kittens and momma cat and take them in Monday morning to get them all fixed & shots...so I need to clear out a room for them, get litter box set up and food dishes.... and hopefully in a week they will all have a new home (except for the one I am keeping)

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone.......

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good morning all:) I had a fun zoom call with a couple of old friends yesterday. One of them grew up dirt poor. I mean going hungry dirt poor. Fast forward she started working for Harvard preparing food for their athletes and other people who demanded special diets. When Harvard invited Elton John for the Humanitarian Award the two of them hit it off. When he arrived Mikki said, "Hi Boo, what's going on, what do you like to eat?" At the end of his stay he offered her a job touring with him and he said you would not be a servant, you would be my personal assistant. This was in 2017 and Mikki was taking care of her sister and ailing mother and had to say sorry but I can't leave my family at this time. The story ends with Elton sitting at the piano creating a personal song for her. I was so delighted to hear about this but not surprised. Mikki is just one of those magnanimous, lovable gals.....and she makes a mean sweet potato pie:drool:

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.......
    oh wow... that's quite a story.....
    Happy Football day!!! (the Hawks don't play till tomorrow though)...

16. dubya

Howdy ya'll. Slept in til 10, maybe still a lil run down? Just got done cleaning gutters, putting up tree, and doing outside Christmas lights. Now time to chill :thumb:

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Omg, I just got done cleaning out the attic.....and there's still more to clear out. i'm done for now! Chillin for sure.
    @dubya , that's a lot of work for someone recovering from covid. I'm impressed with your energy level.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Dang it, I had plans to mix some recipes and that attic set my hair on fire. The guys had to move a lot of stuff around to get the furnace in and that's understandable. I've been wanting to attack that attic for some time now. They arrived unexpectedly and I didn't have time to move things for them. I found boxes from Giant Vapes when I used to buy juice from them and it made me sad. Now that Vaping 360 owns them I can't even drive over the border to RI and do a pick up. What a bunch of stuff shirts. The original owners were so nice.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Finished MOST of the downstairs guest bedroom alcove. First time doing more than just wee patches with drywall. Also, first time installing a pre-hung door the "right" way (my way would have taken less time, but probably more swearing). My legs hurt! All day long kneeling, walking, and standing on concrete... ouch!

@muth my V8 SMRT kits arrived from TBV yesterday. Immediately built one and popped it into my Advken Owl. Nice vape!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • List