1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Health update: Turns out I don't have De Quervain's Tendonitis on my left wrist. I have the same thing going on as in my right thumb, almost! The first joint has arthritis so he fitted me with a special brace that can be used throughout the day during activities which will protect it from overuse. This doctor is NOT knife happy and prefers to avoid surgery and cortisone shots when possible. His first line of defense involves 3 things: behavior modification, topical pain relievers (Voltaren, Salonpas, etc.) and assistive devices.

So there you have it! Maybe his advice to me might be helpful for some of you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

My kind of Doc. I prefer not to be poked or cut unless there’s no other alternative.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. muth

muth More than a poop!

His sentiment exactly. He added that patients need to be psychologically ready for surgery and that happens when there really is no other alternative. Otherwise, you could have regrets because surgery and rehabilitation is no joke. He seems like a wise man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

I forgot to add that my thyroid doc ordered me to cut my meds in half again. My last lab results showed a drop in the antibodies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite, nite Mark:)

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

oh that's wonderful news Karen.....
    Good night everyone.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone...
    I have to do some shopping today...ugh!!!
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I just came in from washing the outside of my windows with that gadget you attach to your hose. It actually works! No need to use a squeegee or dry rag. Took some of the schmutz off my siding too:thumb:......it can get messy, Playtex gloves with folded cuffs would have helped.

11. MRSpivey

Good night.

12. MRSpivey

Good morning/afternoon y’all!

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Afternoon all:)....I'm just recouping from a tumultuous morning. I woke up thinking I had an 11am presentation and the material was nowhere to be found. I was sent the link but couldn't log in because my ancient, 20 yr old password was lost along with my entire password manager inside my settings. Don't ask! Took me forever to figure out what happened to it. Then the homepage icon went missing, lol. With all the commotion I finally find out that the presentation/zoom mtg. is next wknd.:phew:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey everyone. Just want to remind you that BigDaddyBrink is still diligently posting away on the Vapers in Recovery thread. Pop in once in awhile to say hello. He's working 13 hour days so be patient.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  15. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Today was the last day of the season at the Ozark Folk Center State Park. This means exactly nothing will change EXCEPT I'll have fewer tourists interrupting me while I vap... er, I mean work :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark. Sorry I missed ya. Pleasant dreams:)

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I lost internet last night and it didn't return till late this afternoon......
    Good night everyone.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Good morning!

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.
    Happy Football day!!!