1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

It does make sense being that we live in such different areas. Here they're afraid that one homeowner might blow up the whole street on his side, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well you want to come over for dinner? You don't mind your steak cut in itsy bitsy pieces do you?:laugh:

3. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Three more fillings, still freakin numb. Said they are all getting close to the nerve, so I'm sure more crowns won't be long. I might just unseat the crown queen :woot::headbang:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Oof!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Speaking of dentists I still have 2 more teeth to go and I can't even get an appointment. They don't answer the phone or call you back. Not sure what's going on at the school but it ain't helping that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

Seems like all appointments are crazy right now? Don't know why that would be, but I go for my eyes next week, and THEY have rescheduled 3 times :rolleyes:

• List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

not at all... it sure beats me having to do it....lol
    [​IMG]
    Good night everyone.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. dubya

I'm being told this Saturdays billet box drop will most likely be the last one ever, due to the new laws

Bank account :banana::woot::thumbs::headbang:

Ryan :glare::cry::grr::unsure:

:rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh man. I never got a real one. Tried but got beat every time. *sniffle*

Good morning, all. I'm really hoping today will be the day the court finally gets the petition number to the lawyer. Fingers and toes crossed!

BTW- does anyone know what the business that does the ditch digging and under driveway drain pipe thing called? The town seriously messed up the runoff years ago by digging a very shallow ditch in the front yard (they didn't ask), and now it's like a funnel down the driveway.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone....
    I never got one either...
    How about a basic general plumber?...
    HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

What does that mean? Is Billet Box going out of business?!!! What number will this one be?

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Companies that specialize in drainage systems. Could be called Boston Drain Co. and Diagnostics, for example. However, if the town is the one who built the drainage system they are the ones who should fix it. Here it would be Boston Water and Sewer Commission. When they dug up our driveway and lawn to install new water pipes they replaced the soil and seeded it. Now they need to replace the driveway they wrecked to get to the old pipes. Does that help?

ETA: since you said "they didn't ask" that means it's on them, a town/city project. However, you and your neighbors should have received a letter preparing you ahead of time of their job start and finish date. Idk where you are right now but call your town's water (and sewer) dept./commission.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

So i'm sitting here just relaxing before going back to work and I think the Jehovah Witnesses just called me on the phone. I think I heard a bible verse being recited. Since they haven't been knocking on doors anymore (pandemic?) are they making cold calls? Is that legal?

I just found this......

Door-to-door preaching, long a hallmark of the Jehovah's Witness tradition, has been put on hold in favor of phone calls and letter-writing. The new methods have worked so well that the church plans to continue them even when adherents are allowed to meet in person again.Jun 30, 2021

In order to stop the calls I have to pick up the phone and tell them to not call anymore. Did that stop them from knocking on my door?:facepalm:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

No wait, maybe I'll join the JWs afterall. They're one of the wealthiest religious groups in N. America. I just have to figure out how to fast track it to the upper tier:p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. dubya

Idk if they will go outta business, but sounds like no more online sales for sure. Number?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Oh I did call the town/county. I got put on 'the list'. 2 1/2 years I've been on this frzcking list.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Number.....how many BBs do you have now?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hallelujah, I finally mowed the lawn. Now I need to fix the leaky kitchen faucet and replace 2 screens. Goodnight!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List