1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, here's the Nikko update from the vet. He was hydrated by injection and given an appetite stimulant. He lost weight again, back down from 10 lbs to 7.8 lbs. Normally he's around 11 lbs. No fever, no blood in his rectum, no pain when the vet palpated his kidneys and intestines. No blockage in the intestines. He said there was poop in there but not constipated. Amazing how they can tell that just by touch. Basically, it's just wait and see now. After about 4 hours he wanted something to eat. I put out a smorgasbord for him and he chose the Top Sirloin :laugh:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sweet dreams, Blips:):love::love::love:

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night muth and AUvians to follow.
    Keeping positive thoughts & prayers for Nikko.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Welcome back Donald!!!
    Good night everyone......

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone......
    Thank you al for the Birthday wishes.. I watched a movie with a friend (in another state).... we used to do it all the time before I got hurt.... it was good... I had my Subway for dinner.....

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I really appreciate that, Mark:). He's been steadily improving. His vet called today for an update and wants me to call back tomorrow for another follow-up report. I wish my own doctors were like that, lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

I hear that Trek developed some type of aluminum that's even lighter than and rivals the expensive carbon fiber bikes. It's called Alpha Aluminum. Idk about bottle cages but obviously things have changed for the better.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I think I'm headed off to sleep too...
    (maybe after a hot bath)...
    Good night everyone......

11. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

[​IMG]

12. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.........
    Not sure what this day will bring...
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I missed the morning greet but good afternoon blips. I was busy shopping this morning. Picked up a pair of riding gloves with padded palms. I really need them especially with my hand problems. Then I found some great deals at Ocean State Job Lot. It's one of those discount stores where you can find high end gear at slashed prices. Of course, you need to get lucky and hit it right but I found some premium sportswear cheap today.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nikko continues to be on the mend. What I want to know is why this happens to him in the first place. I don't even know if my vet can answer that question. Cats are weird:rolleyes:

ETA: I just read that a toothache will do it. Everything else checks out okay so maybe that's a consideration? Hmm.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

that was one of my client's cats issue.. it made her so sick with fever & everything... then it(the abscess tooth) would go down and she would be fine again.....

Good night everyone.......

• List
  17. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

[​IMG]

18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone......
    [​IMG]

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Does it have to produce a fever because Nikko didn't have one?

• List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

I am sleep deprived and good for nothing, lol. Hoping for a nap......and see ya later.:)

• List