1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Who needs Shea butter when ya got fresh cream :woot::laugh:

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite blips and pleasant dreams:love:

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

And they played really well....(along with my Hawks)
    Does anyone else want to play FF?

You might want to wait a week or 2 ... they might think you are an axe murderer and want to save the mortuary the drive with their bodies....:lol::lol::lol:
    Oh that is really nice... one desk for you and one for the Mrs.?:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
    Good night everyone......

4. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Nope LOL one desk for my computer stuff, one desk for my calligraphy, and a bench for my vape. The Wife has her own office.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

6. dubya

Yes, they both played well. Great start to the season!
    I have taken the last couple of years off from FF. I do miss it, but the break has also been very nice.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Now that Cam has left the Pats I'm a bit more interested in watching the Pats again. It's always more interesting when a rookie is starting out as a QB. Plus, Cam was very inconsistent (and a crybaby:laugh:).

The Pats lost by 1 point against Miami who are considered the most improved team this season. The coming months should be interesting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Morning blips:). Just relaxing between shifts. I keep dozing off listening to my audio book and waking up in the middle of the night with my head all bent over, lol. This will definitely be my last audio read, can't handle it.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone...
    I never tire of watching the Hawks.... but ya I saw most of the Dolphins game and it was a good one....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I made it back to SC in one piece. I did lose one mod. I didn't much care about it but a KFL was attached to it. :( Good thing I took a few disposables with me. They're SO much better than they used to be. Through a ton of phone calls and whatnot, between 3 or 4 people we managed to get my aunt outta the hell hole she's in. Well, not until Thursday morning but still. We're happy about it and she'll have 24/7 care for a few weeks.

I have to drive back up in a couple weeks to get the power of attorney and start house hunting in earnest.

I love those for a long drive! Almost got through the whole Dark Tower series cross country and back. But yeah...listening to them at home is like having a story read to you before bed when you were little. Zzzzzz.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh no #*&$!!!

Glad to hear things are coming together for Aunt Bobbie but wow you sure are doing a lot of hoofing around.

I started watching John Wick w/ Keanu Reeves. Didn't you mention that one a long time ago, iirc? Anyway, it's good. I really like Keanu. He totally blows Tom Cruise out of the water when it comes to leading men in action films. I was watching it with my friend, Nance, and she confessed that Keanu was her secret boyfriend:laugh: What a hoot! Gronkowski and Edelman are mine:laugh:.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, I canceled the 6pm bike ride tonight. I'm way too sleep deprived to be riding in rush hour traffic. The ride from here to the meeting place isn't too far but the drivers in that area are crazy people. No can do.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I would always put it off till after rush hour...(just my opinion...)..
    WB Becca... Glad it's coming together...
    WB Mark......
    Good night everyone....

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone........

16. MRSpivey

Let’s see… got about three hours of sleep and getting to hang out with Wife at the Urgent Care to see if her ankle is broken. She missed the bottom step going down to the garage yesterday evening around 6:00. After very little sleep and a lot of pain she finally decided to get it checked out.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • List
  17. dubya

Sorry to hear that Mark. Best wishes for her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. MRSpivey

Update: unless radiologist finds differently she has a severe sprained ankle.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Ouch! Hope she heals quickly, Mark. Bad sprains can take a loooong time.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. MRSpivey

Yeah… I have a feeling it will be quite a while. She isn’t good about doing what she’s supposed to do.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List