1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark, pleasant dreams.

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone.........

4. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone...
    things going better Mark?....

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good afternoon blips:). I started clearing off a bookshelf to make room for flavors. One thing lead into another and I found my kindergarten progress report and 1st grade report card along with my baptism certificate with the wrong birth year on it!

After my dad's passing I collected some sentimental items to take home and I didn't realize those REALLY old things were in there. In kindergarten I got an A in "Keeps hands off others":laugh:.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl how are things going for you down there? Knee?

Does anyone have a need for small, plastic juice bottles with dripper tips? I have 5, 10, 15, 30ml and even some 3ml samplers. I just have to clean them.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

OMG I got an "F".....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    as for the baptism are you sure it wasn't done a year after you were born?.....(I mean you & your Mother were in the hospital for a few days.....)...

Good night everyone..........

9. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

10. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! Sounds like things are going well for all of you. Smart getting a ssi lawyer, Blue.

I've been...adjusting. Kind of surprised how hard it's been, these people are weird. lol The knee is still complaining but not nearly as loudly as it was. Thanks for asking, Karen. Aunt Bobbie is doing better, she's in a rehab and slowly getting better. I'm heading back up there Thursday for Nora's birthday and going to NYC Monday or Tuesday. I was hoping that Bobbie would get discharged when I was there but it doesn't look like it. I'm leaving the Derpster here. Son and brother will take care of him (they better) but I still can't be gone a month. Anyway, sorry I haven't checked in more often, I'll try to be better. <3

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Idk but they put one year earlier than the birthdate recorded on my birth certificate:confused:. The priest was probably hitting the wine:laugh:.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Were you hitting or hugging?:laugh:

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

How so, Becca? I mean I think I know what you mean but I want to hear it in your own words.

I'm happy to hear that Bobbie is on the mend. How old is Nora going to be? Are you flying or driving?

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm just procrastinating doing what I really need to do:rolleyes:.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

They've just got odd ideas regarding cooking, cleaning (what cleaning?) and lots of stuff. Plus my brother will sit at the kitchen table like an unplugged robot for half hour or more. Kinda creepy.

Nora will be 5 and is really into dragons this year. :) Driving this time. I was going to pack up more of my stuff but...I may be moving back north sooner than I thought. Just spoke with Bobbie and she's decided there's nothing for her in the city anymore and she doesn't want to live alone. Now she decides. Facepalm.

17. MRSpivey

Good grief!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wowee! Does this mean the two of you will be teaming up outside the city somewhere? I've gotta say, Becca, you have the most interesting living arrangements. Never dull, that's for sure. As an outsider it's exciting but I'm sure it's not easy for you, either. I bet you'll finally land the plane somewhere where the circumstances will be just right for you. Plus, you certainly deserve it.

I don't like to make blanketed statements about Southerners but generally they do seem to take their time doing things. Your brother was probably thinking about what to wear the next day:laugh:

19. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Hey, now!

Of course, I spent 45 minutes thinking up that response.... so...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

He's as much a real Southerner as I am! So pretty much not at all except for we like warm weather and not shoveling snow. My sister is already real estate hunting. Probably somewhere in Central Jersey. IF this happens. Bobbie might start to feel better and change her mind. Who knows.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List