1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone..........

2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone........
    @MRSpivey you forgot to post this morning..... lol

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Oops! Good morning AUvians!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi blips, just a fly by. I need to clean a tank, etc. Hope ya'll have a good one:)

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

@MRSpivey hey Mark, just opened the box. Couldn't find the RBA. Just wondering because it's included. If you kept it because it's compatible with something else you have, I can understand that, no problem. Just didn't know.

6. MRSpivey

Didn’t know it came with one. Let me look around. It wasn’t in the Atty box or in my coil organizer box. I bought two new ones just to have a while back that are still unused.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes sir, it's on the 'kit includes' list and pictured on the box with the other coils. I hope they didn't jip you!

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wow, they must work well for you to buy more than one, ey? I have to admit they seem to be built like a brick house.

9. MRSpivey

I bought one for my Baby and one for Big Baby (even though I had two of them). Haven’t got to look just yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

The V8 Baby Beast does NOT include the RBA, fyi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Doc says I seem to have a mild chronic anemia. According to what I've read it's hard to determine the cause of this. Other than that, my other levels seem good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  12. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Well that's pretty simple to take care of right Karen?
    use cast iron pans...lol
    Good night everyone.........

14. MRSpivey

Almost forgot, good morning AUvians!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Welp... the HVAC, the plumber, and the roofer are all finished. Now, just the electrician, and we'll do the rest. My FIL has ordered the flooring for the downstairs, and The Wife is picking up the paint, today. We'll need a dozen sheets of drywall, and a couple more studs. My initial goal was to be in by November. Might actually happen.

Meanwhile, broom orders were killing us, so I hiked the prices in hopes of slowing things down a bit. Nope...

Since I'm half moved, I've been using the same mod, RTA, and juice for a week. Feels weird. I usually switch things up daily...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.......
    Wow Shawn I am so happy for you.... you will have the perfect home.. just the way you want it....
    TGIF!!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Not with my wrists! I used to. My Italian grandmother said there was a man in their village who put an iron nail in a bottle of water (or was it wine?) until it got rusty and then drank it. Lol, I guess the degradation of the iron nail released it's mineral into the liquid. Sounded weird to me at the time but many stories from the old country were strange to me. It kinda makes sense though.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh and I forgot to add, I found out that not all anemias are caused by a lack of iron. My doc thinks it could have something to do with when I had Hep C and also they think the antiviral meds used to treat it can cause a mild chronic anemia. Bummer! More research is needed.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

I personally think that many treatments (medications both ingested and injected) have potential consequences that the patient isn’t informed about or it is discovered until later on.

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lol.

I'm glad you're on track with everything. Sounds exciting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List