1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Good morning Mark and blipsters:)

Leaving soon for the doc. Catch you later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone...

I hope you get good news Karen...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite everyone. :)

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Annual exam and need to physically qualify for my 7D license renewal.

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Ahh so then a good visit...
    I have some running around to do tomorrow... along with another meeting with my lawyer... I am not going it alone again for ssi.....
    Good night everyone.......

7. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

8. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Had a scare that rather ruined yesterday for me... got a call early that my mother was in the hospital. Seems she was complaining of chest pains and difficulty breathing.

Spent all damn day by the phone waiting on calls...

Turns out it was basically a false alarm. She had some skeletomuscular issues compounded by a poorly maintained c-pap and a lack of sleep brought on by the issues.

Honestly, listening to my mom and watching my in-laws move about (slowly) is about half (or more) the reason I'm hitting the gym so hard here lately... I see them faltering and I don't want to go there just yet...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm happy you're getting support with your SSI. I hope that all goes the way you want it to. I'll keep you in my prayers.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Shawn, I'm so glad it was only a false alarm. I've heard that cpap machines can cause problems like you said and that it got resolved.

I resonate to what you said about aging and that's exactly why I started taking action years ago. I don't want to end up being immobile and dependant upon others to do simple things for me. Sure, anything can happen in life but I can do my part in trying to stay fit....and keep fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I've got my roofer coming over to look at my shed and get an estimate. I want to talk to him about current lumber prices, though. It needs more than roof tiles, the trim, soffits are rotting.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Our roofer is supposed to be finishing up today or tomorrow. Although the new house has a relatively new metal roof, it was put on poorly in some places... VERY bad flashing around the chimneys and no crickets. Getting that fixed - and replacing the rotted boards underneath - is costing us another $2k. The plumber last week was $1200. The HVAC (all new install of everything including ducts and vents) was $20k. Had to take a minute and watch The Money Pit last week... felt batter after that :p

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone......
    Well got my running around done and waiting on another call back from the lawyer.....
    Oh and HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

14. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

We are in Michigan. They are k own for their blueberries, Illinois is known for it's exceptionally high crime rate :p Family of friends comes up here every year. They bounce between Holland and South Haven. We tag along every couple three years. Just beautiful and oh so peaceful. My favorite part is the biking (well and the baking :D). I have probably rode over 100 miles so far, all through the woods and along the beaches on different trails.

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

16. MRSpivey

Wow! That was fast!!
    BTW, ran tank/coil through USC but I would probably be hesitant about using the coil that’s in it (I didn’t look to see how well it cleaned up). It sat in my vape cabinet for probably a month before boxing up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. MRSpivey

I may or may not be back later. If I’m not,
    good night AUvians.

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Thanks for cleaning it up, Mark. I'll check it out before using it.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

'nite Mark:)

20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pleasant dreams, blips:)