1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone....
    Have fun at Church Mark....
    Happy Sunday everyone.......

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Afternoon people :). The weekend was prolly the best ever we've had for weather. I didn't go anywhere special but did get a lot of things done, mostly I got the lawn mowed, lol. Filled out my 7D Lic. renewal application which needs to be signed by my doctor to qualify me fit for driving students. Just stuff around the house, laundry, etc. I wish I had something more exciting to report.

How are you doing @glassgrl @dubya

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

You must be in a great mood. I don't remember you calling us beautiful people before:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Must be the workload getting to me. It won't happen again LOL

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

LOL

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

LMAO

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Continued update on Nikko. What can I say, he's eating like a horse. Seems to be in a hurry to gain his weight back. I have no idea if the purified/distilled water helps his thyroid and kidneys but I guess it won't hurt to continue the routine.

There's also been a change in his behavior towards the young cat who's been trying like heck to make friends with him. He's not exactly cozying up to him but, at least, he's not attacking him anymore. Yesterday, they both fell asleep on the patio together after the little one went belly up and helped himself to the chase lounge cushion. This is a spot Nikko likes to sleep sometimes and thought surely it would end in mayhem.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Shawn Hoefer have you been torching the SMRT mesh coils and reusing them? If so, is it fairly easy to reinstall them?

9. MRSpivey

I’m calling it a day.

Good night AUvians.

10. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

So long as you carefully straighten the legs, yes.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm out too. Pleasant dreams Mark and all blips.

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone..........

13. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.......

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hello everyone. Nikko is full steam ahead! Eating several times a day now and slowly gaining weight. His poops are getting bigger too. Lol, I think I might have made a good mom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Doing great thanks. No excuse for being an awful friend here, but been a crazy busy couple of months. Need to catch up.

On vacation with the fam now, fully sober for almost three months, and not only dealing with it now, but finally starting to feel good about it. Will elaborate more later.
    20210802_180047.jpg
    Picking blueberries :)
    20210801_110842.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice, dubya. Where was the vacay? Don't mind me asking, I just don't know much about your part of the country. Didn't even know you had blueberries:p Just kidding.

18. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

19. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone....

20. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!