1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good night AUvians.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark and all blips. Pleasant dreams:)

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

well since everyone else spoke up first I guess I don't need to dig mine out....
    Oh wow... that is so beautiful... maybe you need to make a day trip out of it next time & before 20 more years...
    make sure you rate it so anyone with the link can see it....
    The yard sale went well I still have stuff left(and lots of free stuff sitting outside still)... so cleaning up may take a few more days... I actually just got home from the ER for some muscle relaxers...I called my GP and she can't get me in till Thursday (that was Friday morning).. they have to see you for a new RX....so they told me to go there... I haven't been able to sleep much due to the pain... I don't know how I did it when I was working...oh well... going off to bed now.... Good night Everyone.....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

Good morning!

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

So sorry you have pain, Blue. Hope it goes away soon.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Mornin" all:)

@Shawn Hoefer do you use the same address? Maybe you can PM me. Right now I can't even find the old addresses I wrote down. Thx.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone........
    Still at it...

8. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone... oh ya & still at it...

10. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.... another day of still at it... it seems now I can't even donate this stuff... they donation places are all full too....
    So last resort is the trash for it all... we shall see...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hey there. Just got back from a 2 hr 7D training class. I was listening to the Jan. 6 testimonies on the radio and it brought a profound sadness down upon me. I truly hope all Americans will wake up before we lose our precious democracy.

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good night everyone.......

14. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians! In-laws arrived yesterday for a visit so I likely won’t be here as much. I hope y’all have a great day!

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Heyo:)...just checking in.

16. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone...still at it... trying to get everything back into my room.... a little more organized....

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

No one around today? Wuzzup, people?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  18. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

forter-fraud-podcast-unfriendly-local-fraudster.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

20. MRSpivey

LOL
    You must startle easy muth.