1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Are they transferring you to another house? I bet they denied you because technically you're still working, taking care of the elderly, right?

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

@Blue1 that blows, another move. Praying that it gets sorted out and goes smoothly....hugs:love:

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Thank you Karen....everything is up in the air still but it's not looking good....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  4. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Sorry to hear Blue. [hugs] Keep us informed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Man, I have been having all kinds of trouble with the site. Last 3 days basically unable to get on. Not sure if I mentioned, but J had to have surgery yesterday. Doc said all went very well, and she is feeling pretty good today. Hoping it will cure the problems she was having. I have been going through new gear like a madman. Idk what came over me, but been on a large buying spree. Some of, but not all I don't think.
    20210718_220800.jpg
    20210718_220713.jpg
    20210718_102008.jpg
    20210718_102217.jpg
    3rd time I have owned that Mage V2, lol, really liking the laughably named Asmodus Colossal, and I am turning into a Quake, Slim and Slam junkie.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

IDK what the Mixx should go for. They had it at a local shop for $70. Last one and open box, so I offered $55 and they took it. Had $17 off in store credit so only cost me $38, had too......... lol
    Give me a little time, and I'll let you know all I think. Initial thoughs though are no glaring issues at all.

7. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hello peoples. I'm here in SC.

Blue, sounds like moving is the least of it. That really sucks. Keep trying though.
    Dub, all the best to J!
    Hey now. :p
    And go Nikko, go!!!

So...at my going away party at Joe's house I get a call from my aunt Bobbie. She was admitted to the hospital Sunday. Turns out her aneurysm has really grown a LOT. I had to come here, no choice really. So long story short- either she has the operation or has max 6 months to live. The operation was this morning and went great. My sister is there fielding the calls and went to visit her today. Doing what she can and experiencing the screw ups that come from different agencies have from communication problems.
    For instance- a visiting nurse service just called me tonight to get the name of her Primary doc. Turns out that she has hospital release as scheduled for tomorrow. Not happening when the patient in question is in ICU, not allowed to get up or move or have food or liquids for another 12 hours at least. Not to mention the 3 IVs. Anyway, I gave the ball to my sis this time. Tag, you're it.

The plan was I turn right around and fly back up there but Bobbie is going to rehab for at least 2 weeks. So I have time to unpack. On a vape related note, my Cube-X is just about toast but made it for most of the drive.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Glad you made it GG. Sorry about the craziness.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  9. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh wow, so much going on at once. Glad you made it safely to SC. Sorry to hear about Bobbie and hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Nikko says thank you.

[​IMG]

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Glad to hear that J feels better.

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I went in the Dollar Tree to buy a splatter screen for my frying pan and saw this and had to buy it.

IMG_20210720_182509597.jpg

You put it in water and it grows 600 Xs it's size. Take it out and it shrinks back down. Takes about 10 days. I'll post the updates.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Good morning everyone.......
    Hugs ty Becca.. and good luck to you as well... I know how those screwups always happen....
    I am back at it today.. guess I'll have a yard sale this weekend..., so won't be around much....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi blips.

14. MRSpivey

Mowing even though it super hot and humid.
    OK, maybe I’m a sissy. It’s 88/90 with 48% humidity.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

At least you mowed. But yeah, 48% humidity? Must be a nice day down there in Tennessee land. Did you send your humidity up here? Yesterday it was 98%. Ugh, you can have it!

16. MRSpivey

It’s been very humid here but a slight break today (mildly muggy instead of tropical). It’s supposed to be back in the 90s tomorrow through Tuesday with humidity picking back up Saturday through Tuesday (pop up thunderstorms in the forecast due to humidity increase).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sounds the same here. Not much difference. T-storm warnings and lots of rain, too.

18. MRSpivey

We had sporadic storms almost every day for a week. Today was the first break in the pattern and the grass was past needing cut. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. MRSpivey

Whatcha Vapin on muth? I’m doing one of my summer mixes Honeysuckle Vanilla Swirl. Simple and refreshing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

Mmm, sounds nice! I'm rotating 4 different mixes....Coconut Quartet, Classic Irish Coffee and 2 commercial juices, Vazilla and CaRnY4