1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Piece of cake
    162321018984439258642.jpg
    16232102354841110735046.jpg
    Also, been meaning to show you this one I got a bit ago. Figured you would like for red/black. I know I really do :D Purge Suicide Queen and Carnage
    1623210350690590555335.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

that's kinda funny because I was thinking about that this morning as I looked around... but it's sad because I love doing that and it's not something I am able to do anymore.....

Oh wow nice haul there..... well done...Hope you has as much fun as that looks...
    Safe travels Becca.....

Good night everyone.......

3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

Wow, quite the ornate one! Very nice dubya:)

I can see easily making a base with straight mandrels but the coil master rods are shaped like this:
    [​IMG]

I see a problem getting a rod like that to fit securely in the base without having to muthgyver it a little bit more. Know what I mean?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

Always something. I wanted to get home, chill and maybe make some juice but no, Nikko does it again. Early last night he finds a toad. Luckily, in these parts the toads' toxins aren't deadly but they can make your pet sick. He hasn't eaten all morning and I saw him munching on grass outside. Yup, he's not feeling well:oops:
    I had to get rid of any pools of rain around the house because I learned that if a toad swims or drinks from them a pet could get sick from drinking that water. Oh the perils of living outdoors:rolleyes:I'll keep an eye on him.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.........
    Not much planned today I didn't go out yesterday... and might just put it off 1 more day....
    I know you'll figure something out... you always do...;););)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. muth

muth More than a poop!

Shhh, something has already been figured out but I'm not telling yet because I want to see what dubya replies to my post first.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  8. dubya

Drill the hole so the mandrel is snug, and dump some lock tight and or gorilla glue in there.

9. dubya

Or just buy another one for 6 or 8 bucks :pervy::lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Ah ha! I knew you would say that. Good one dubya, so I would have a dedicated base for that one rod. And if I want to use the others I'll have to make a dedicated base for them too. Well, to make life easier our good friend @Shawn Hoefer is sending me a complete kit, voila! However, your idea is a good one and if I ever lose a coil master rod again I'll know what to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Actually, that set is $15-16. They don't make the old set anymore. But here's the thing, if I buy a new set I know that damn 2mm rod will show up somewhere:rolleyes:

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

@glassgrl hope your trip is going well. Let us know when you landed.....and how the place looks. You can take that anyway you want:whistle:

13. dubya

:laugh: Oh yeah, it showing up after the fact is a given, lol. Most of my builds either don't fit through the hole, or I am doing spaced, so not using my CM all that much right now.

14. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yeah, they're not good for that but I space my coils on them by just pulling out the leg.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark, have a nice night:)

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good night everyone......

18. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I'm here. The place looks good! Tim cleaned and there's even food in the fridge. Amazeballs.

The drive down was full of suicide bomber cicadas. Delaware and Maryland are having 17 year events. The truck is fully bug-gooped. Need to take care of that asap before it's baked on forever. Gross.

If I find that part when I get back I'll let you know. Probably it's lost or hiding with the part you lost. Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    almost Friday.....
    we don't have any in my area... I think they are all over in Eastern Washington....