1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

I hope we can view the show when it airs. Let us know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

No coke. PEPSI!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/866d475c-b0f0-4f5d-86aa-4870313b221f/gif#FTeCHclH.copy

Nah, but I have changed SO much this past year. Where I used to average about 4000 paces a day, I'm now getting an average of 14000+ paces per day. My caloric burn is up over 3000 per day. Getting back into shape has really paid off in my productivity. I also drink AT LEAST a gallon of fluids per day (coffee, water, tea, a carbonated water [bubly, a-ha, etc.]) and NEVER any soda or cola or pop.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  3. Shawn Hoefer

It'll be on PBS. I'll post when it airs.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  4. muth

muth More than a poop!

What, are you wearing a step meter on your arm? A little OCD? Not knocking it, I have a bit OCD myself.

5. Shawn Hoefer

Fitbit Versa 2

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pleasant dreams blips:)

7. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Bored at work, shadow play.......
    20210517_005713(0).jpg
    20210517_005619.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

you know your a day late right???....lol they are supposed to start sending out the refunds soon....
    oh wow...... I can't think of anything else to say.....
    yes that's what I used.... I guess I could again but I know without a doubt that I am not making my steps...

Good night everyone......

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

No, not here anyway. May 17 deadline. I thought it was the 15th and got it done.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

Give this gal a thumbs up! I know her from ELR and she's a strong advocate for vaping as harm reduction. She helps beginners mix juice on her fb and youtube channel and has a line of ejuice selling in NO and other places.

• List
  12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.........
    sorry I missed this post last night.... Those are some cool photos

Cool... she sounds like me.....

13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just got home and was listening to talk radio. Am I crazy or am I hearing the voices of crazy people all around me? They were discussing the current de-masking regulations. People were calling in with their concerns about non-maskers lying about being vaccinated. If you're vaccinated (assumes you have confidence in the vax) why are you so frightened by people without masks? Isn't that the point of the vax? People pressed nonsensical talking points about this, going in circles with the host and other callers and nothing made sense to me. Has the world gone mad?

14. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

I don't know about the world but it seems that our part of it is definitely off the rails.

Messed up my knee even worse today by tripping over a rug. Go me. Hurts like a mofo! Went to the doc in the box and got another shot of the same lame shit and more prednisone. The doc actually told me to wait 'until it gets really bad' to start taking it. Um no. Not waiting. Now I have to keep myself in a bubble for a couple weeks until I can get down south.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh no, Becca. I'm so sorry:(. Did he say to ice it?

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

G'nite blips:)

17. Shawn Hoefer

I might have overshot today LOL

I made 4 x 2 1/4 # meatloaf, roughly 3 # mashed cauliflower, about a quarter of a delicious garlic butter beschamel, 3 # of roasted brussel sprouts, and a ginormous strawberry cheesecake and fresh whipped cream. We have LOTS of leftovers L

• List
  18. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Well remember that the vax only lessens the way the virus attacks you.... so you can still get it... just not as bad.... We are still in phase 2...
    Oh Yummy!!!
    Awwww... So sorry dear.... yes let it heal this time...

Good night everyone....

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

That's supposed to be the J&J. The Moderna and Pfizer are supposed to be 90-95% effective against contracting the virus. Doesn't matter to me anyway, I think the whole thing is a botched plan and a bunch of horse crap, at this point. I tired of hearing about it. MA is now in 100% reopening phase. No masks except for certain situations.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

No, she didn't. At this point they seem to think I'm either faking it or a hypochondriac or something. She didn't even LOOK at my knee and how swollen it was. Whatever. I got what I wanted, which was the Rx. I'll have to figure out my own bubble. :)

Where has Mark been? A bit unusual for him to not check in, isn't it?