1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

I don't like saying g'nite with creepy news but I care about all of you and I don't know if you already have this information. I hope you do.

G'nite everyone:love:

2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

The virus has a protein spike, not the vaccine. Methinks you might have gotten your concepts flipped.

The virus uses the spikes to invade cells. The vaccine uses a protein to trigger an immune response to fight off the virus' spikes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

It's been the Anaarchists for a long time.... they are the group wearing all black and masks....
    Thank you for this I will read up on it tomorrow... I think I am one of the few that hasn't taken the shot....
    I need to do more research on it.. but there is a Protein S(pike) in the vax.... I just googled it...

Good night everyone....

4. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    It's Munday again!!!

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

The messenger vaccine instructs the ribosomes to create the spike protein in our cells. No, the vaccine doesn't contain spike proteins, I didn't say that. My wording from the Frontline doctor was misleading methinks. Sorry for that, it was late. After that, the spike proteins are pushed to the cell's surface where they are recognized by our immune system and broken down. At least, this is what is being taught now.

The question people have asked is whether the spike proteins created through mRNA can remain in our bodies possibly causing vascular cell damage.

However, I am not posting the video by America's Frontline Doctors because after some searching they seem to have been cited for some misinformation.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

This needs clarification as I replied to Shawn's post. I'll repeat it. It was late and the way I worded it sounds like the vaccine contains the spike protein. No, the vax contains a messenger (mRNA) which instructs ribosomes to replicate spike proteins within our cells. They are pushed to the cell's surface where they are recognised by our immune system and break them down. I'm not a scientist but I'm doing my best to repeat what I read.

The concern and question people have asked is if the spike proteins can remain in our bodies and cause cell damage. The Salk Institute recently discovered that the spike proteins are causing vascular damage and are calling covid-19 a vascular disease as opposed to a respiratory one. This explains why people are stroking out, experiencing organ failure, etc.

Previously, the crown around the virus (spikes) was thought to be a non-issue because it is not the virus itself but plays a role in helping to break through cells and invade them. Now they know that the spikes cause vascular damage all on their own as cited on Salk's website.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  7. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Well, the stomach virus has me now.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh no! :( How the heck did you get that working at home? Are you washing your hands when you get home from an outing, Mr. Spivey? :p

9. Shawn Hoefer

What a day!

I mean, I kinda expected it, but whoa!

Up at 4:30 am to get to gym... ok... had coffee and dawdled a bit... didn't get to gym until 6 am. Still got in a solid hour. 5 miles on the treadmill.

Then home for more coffee, and a shower.

I packed boxes for shipping while The Wife and Stepdot did chores, the ran to my chiropractor appointment at 10:30.

After a brief respite back home, Stepdot and I left to do the week's grocery shopping. I also picked up 2 bags of potting soil and a new rose - hot cocoa - for The Wife as a housewarming present.

Meanwhile, The Wife was running to the banks to get cashier checks for the closing, and going to a doctors appointment.

When we got home, we had vapemail! A gallon if VG, a gallon of PG, and 24 ounces of Stepdot's favorite flavors, a new mosfet mod for me, and a dotMission bridge. I could not wait, and ran into my office to locate a suitable tank to build for the new mod.

But, Shawn, what is it?
    20210503_211006.jpg
    A proper wooden pipe! Single 18650, dual mosfet... needs some polish, but I'm happy!

Then off to the signing.

We stopped at the clerks office on the way home to wrangle some legal/tax/documents to minimize our taxes on the new place. Part of what keeps Arkansas' property taxes low is a homestead exemption. The Wife will claim the new home, I'll claim the old one. As we're not actually married, and my name is on the old home's title, we can pull this off. She HAS invited me to spend every night in her house, though... LOL.

I cooked dinner. Sausage patties, cauliflower grit fritters (think scrapple), eggs over easy, and fresh Kale sautéed in the sausage drippings.

The we moved her mother's day present into position. We got her a ginormous tomato trellis!
    20210503_191518.jpg
    Those are stair planters on either end, and she's planting lettuce and spinach in them... it's our salad tower! That trellis is about 9-foot tall, and long enough to hold 7 x 5 gallon buckets on either side... solid oak! It was a %/#@=_ to move... hot 37 active minutes on my Fitbit moving it... <pant pant pant> oh, and that’s the back of the new house in the

Then chores.

We finally settled in to watch a program (The Wife is hot on home improvement shows right now for some reason).

They've gone to bed, now. I'm gonna stay up, have a shot, watch and episode of MASH, and vape like a sir :)

Sorry to hear about your stomach bug @MRSpivey

Look forward to hearing anything else you learn @muth

• Love This! Love This! x 3
    • List
  10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sorry Mark.... I hope you feel better soon..
    Congrats Shawn....the house & the trellis look super nice...
    Love the pipe too.,..

Good night everyone........

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.....
    It's essential shopping Tuesday again....

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

oh... where did everyone go???
    Good night......

13. MRSpivey

Morning AUvians! Starting to get back to almost normal. This stomach virus thing is no joke.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Whoa, I don't even know how to reply to this post, Shawn! Your family makes my head spin:D. A house warning (oops, warming) gift for your wife, how sweet. And that trellis is like nothing I've seen before, wow!

Is that an OG Crown tank atop your new pipe mod? And you found a pipe stem to fit the 510 DT opening or is that part of the mod? It's a beautiful piece, where did it come from? Ya think ya might want to try some nice mild tobacco flavors? Flavorah has a new Vanilla Tobacco and a Mild Tobacco with some caramel notes. INW Vanilla Pipe is also very nice.

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

Glad your feeling better. My experience with stomach viruses is that they are 24 hr. mostly....fast and furious!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. MRSpivey

I was at 60% of normal at 24 hours and 80% of normal at 48 hours. This one was partially vicious.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Shawn Hoefer

Yeah, makes my head spin, too :)

Did I write warning? Well, it's not a thornless rose, so I guess...

Yup. Uwell Crown V1 with RBA. But, I'm just not a fan of tobaccos... I have several custards, coffees, and the like that will work fine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hello peeps. Second vaccine shot is done! Yay! 2 weeks to hugs. :)

Shawn, I *need* those stair stringer salad towers in my life! What a brilliant idea!

Going to go exercise my arm, drink tons of water and take a nap.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. muth

muth More than a poop!

No, just a typo on my part.

Tell me, the V1 RBA disappointed me. Any tricks I should know about the build? Sometimes the smallest thing can make a difference.