1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians! We made it to another new day so let’s make the best of it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning Everyone...
    Ok Mark I get the point.....
    I have to go back out to the pharmacy today the manager wasn't there....That's about the only things I have planned besides dinner...

3. MRSpivey

Saying more for myself as a reminder.

4. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Tonight's experiment: keto crepe blintzes with a filling made from The Wife's goat cheese and a balsamic strawberry compote over the top. I'd love to post a pic, but we ate them as fast as I cooked them. I even caught The Wife licking her plate :) I'll take that as a compliment.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. muth

muth More than a poop!

I know, it's not easy. Now with my neighbors back in town the dark vibe is back. I wish I could expel the feeling.....I do have them in the freezer so there might be hope in the future.

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Any news on her condition?

7. MRSpivey

You have your neighbors in your freezer?
    Oh my!

8. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

heh... it's a really useful spell that really works if you want people to stop talking about you.... you write their name on a piece of paper and tell the Frost Giant to Sit on them and cool them off as you throw it in the freezer!!!

My boss was discharged this afternoon.....They still don't know what's wrong with her...but she's home now....
    Good night Everyone

10. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

11. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Good morning! My knee is feeling a bit better and I'm off soon to get my first vaccine shot. Yay!!!

Walk in freezer? :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

I'm scheduled to get my second vac (Moderna) today. Then, the first haircut in more than a year, then a follow-up trip to the chiropractor, then (gasp) the broom shop.

The Wife says we may be able to close on the house as early as this week! Oh, and we got to keep the carport... she had sold it, but the buyers could not figure a way to move it (it's a huge carport suitable for, I think, 4 small cars). We paid her what she had been paid, and she refunded the other buyers. Yay us!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone....
    Yay... Life sounds like it's getting back to normal....
    I might be getting my hair done in over 1 1/2 years... I am waiting for a call back...

HHD!!!
    [​IMG]

14. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Howdy AU. My buddies dad passed (also a friend of mine). He was his dad, best friend, beneficiary, and executor. Just been rough and a total train wreck.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

:thumbs: Sounds great, Becca!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sorry dubya, that's rough and being an executor is no easy job. My poor nephew was appointed executor by his father who left him not a dime. He had to execute his estate and watch the new wife (mail order bride) and her daughter get everything. Unbelievable, that man!

• List
  17. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

We are working on it, but it is a slow process. He doesn't want to see people right now, but also doesn't want the state getting anything. He is 500+ lbs and has lyphodima (sp?) So............ Dad was all he had. No mom, siblings, wife or kids :(

• List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Lipedema is painful, I looked it up. He is a blessed man to have you as a friend, dubya. Are you saying that there was no will? I'm not well versed on estate law but I don't think the state can take his father's estate while his next of kin (son) is alive.

19. MRSpivey

Good night AUvians.

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Sorry Dubya... what a mess... I hope you can get everything worked out..

Good night everyone....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List