1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Black, White, Ultem, Billet, Purge, LOVE :wub:
    20210409_224130.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Yes I am for now.... I still have over 20 bottles of my cotton candy... a few other flavors I got from VapeWild... I have found 2 other brands that I can vape and so many emails about shops staying in business and just charging the extra $7.00 shipping to get it signed for.... and I can buy at least one brand in the B & M... but they charge $25 for 1 bottle(I was getting 2 for $30 online)....
    Thanks for asking

I got to the dealer and they didn't have the part in... they didn't even order it.... I was like WTF??? I was coming in today to get it changed... why don't you have it here???......
    So they have to track one down and get back with me as to when....

Good night Everyone....

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. MRSpivey

MRSpivey Faith, Hope, & Love...

Good morning AUvians!

4. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Good morning ya'll. Getting a bit of java in before another loooong day, then this week will be over!!!!!

5. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone.......
    Happy Saturday!!!

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

My day didn't go as expected either. I thought I was going to finally get the dental crowns I've been waiting for from the dental school. Things take longer there plus I had to cancel my last appt. due to my Grave's relapse so I've been chomping around on these temps for months.

But nobody can deny that the weather is gorgeous....it is here, anyway.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  7. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

My day is going (mostly) as planned.

Lessee...

Gym? Check! About an hour split between the treadmill and the elliptical. 80 "zone" minutes, about 4 miles...

Got all the shopping done for the week (nearly 2 weeks if I'm being honest).

Third, and final, load of laundry is in.

A from scratch cheesecake is in the oven.

Write 2 letters... one to a TV producer that's interested in doing a bit on our broom shop for America's Forest with Chuck Leavell, and the other to a customer that requested a note about her broom.

Why, then, did I write mostly? While at the gym, I apparently torqued my back a bit again. An hour on an ice pack, and I'm functional, but not great...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. MRSpivey

Liked for all but the back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. MRSpivey

Getting ready to watch a movie then head to bed. Good night AUvians.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nite Mark. Hope the movie is good:)

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

All sounds great but take it easy fella'. No point in straining your back again.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. muth

muth More than a poop!

News report......my nextdoor neighbors have returned from FL. It was so nice in their absence. All good things come to an end, sigh.

• List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

Pleasant dreams blips, I'm pooped....

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Oh wow... make sure you share when they do that tv bit...we would all love to see, I'm sure...
    Sorry about the back...
    My week just got all screwed up... my boss just went into the hospital and they don't yet know what's wrong with her.. She's been sick since last weekend, and went to the ER Monday... they tested her for CV but we just found out the test doesn't include all the variants.,. Today the pain just got to be too much so she had her sister take her in,...That means I have to make dinners & take care of all the meds for the guys till she gets better...and if something happens I don't think she has an exit strategy for them...or me for that matter.. well I will try not to think about that now....
    Have a good night everyone...

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. MRSpivey

Good morning AUvians!

16. MRSpivey

Grass is nearly dry and is in need of mowing. Guess I’m going to get going on outside work very soon.

17. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm Vendor

Good morning everyone......
    it took me about an extra hour this morning.... but I am all ready for the rest of the day...

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Holy Moses! I'll send some protection your way, Blue. If I lived nearby I'd lend a hand if allowed. Even if not, I know how to slip under the radar :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

Just doing laundry and chores today. The weather slipped back into the cloudy 40s and it will stay 40-50 this week but some needed rain will come.

I have to buy some chicken for Nikko today, he's snubbing the tuna now which he loved for about a week. He's developing his communication skills, though. When he wants to get water from the faucet he gets up and stares at the glass of water at the side of my bed. I wish he could tell me what he wants to eat. Maybe I should try flash cards of fish and chickens:laugh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. glassgrl

glassgrl Blippertigibbit

Hiya. The kids are busy moving in and 'fixing' things. Just some demolition so far. It rained so they couldn't go buy sheetrock. The whole contents of the mud room is in the dining room. And I jacked up my knee big time. Cold, advil and lidocaine aren't making a dent. Wahwahwah. Didn't mean to come say hello and just whine. lol
    Good luck, Blue. You can do it but I hope she gets better quickly!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List