1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

Alternate Universe Too...

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by kelli, Apr 3, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

OIY VEY! I gotta get on it with the DIY. But I'll never in a million years duplicate my favorite juices. I'm gonna cry. This is too much in one day:facepalm:

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

yeah, @muth can be real shitty sometimes :rofl:

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

Turbo Tax expensive?

4. InMyImage

Fortunately Parkes is mulling an idea that I think will take off by selling measured ingredients that you basically pour into a bigger bottle and then shake and vape.

The note I read said that they are looking into the law here to see if that will be enough to sidestep it.

5. muth

muth More than a poop!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yes, I read that, too. Something else, isn't it?

Shake and vape....that's good, Bill:)

7. InMyImage

I'll be writing off some investment losses for the probably the next 10 years and still have some stock options so I have to get Premier which runs about $60. The Deluxe version of H&R Block does the same thing and only costs $35.

They are both just as easy to use so I kind of regret paying the extra money for so many years.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. InMyImage

Only you would have that handy :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Posted this a few days ago talking about my VCMT but since you asked about hands, that's a Reulleaux RX200 hiding in my left hand. 20160412_112353.jpg

10. InMyImage

Yes, it sucks. Fortunately someone encouraged me to DIY a long time ago and almost the only thing Shelly and I vape are my DIY. They are really basic flavors, but good enough for us.

I actually have a $50 credit at #VapingWatch that I keep forgetting to use and just won the last #DIYFlavorShack giveaway so Shelly is going to help pick out some juices. It's actually kind of handy now that I just got 4 more Phantoms which means all the juice I had on hand has been kind of useless since I've gotten used to the airflow and direct lung hitting.

11. InMyImage

Is that the massive triangle shaped thing? If so you're a regular giant aren't you?

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

$35 is pretty good for getting into investment income. TaxAct does that for you, too, at an even lower price but they did a bait and switch this year without informing me. You can lock in a discount rate 6 months in advance. All well and good but they changed software which demands a new password which, then, bypasses your lock in rate. In other words, your discount rate info gets deleted. It's like you're forced to start all over with their new software.

• List
  13. InMyImage

Yeah @dubya I dislike the info in that post too :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

I picture you having a laminated copy of that in your purse :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. InMyImage

I hate it when companies don't understand the taste that kind of shit leaves in their customer's mouths. I never paid in advance for TurboTax because I could always get it cheaper from CostCo or Amazon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. CTFX

CTFX Deactivated by request

I approve this message. 2 up. Fine holiday fun! :)

R.I.P. dad. I love you and miss you everyday!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm in the same boat. I have some blends that I can't use now because all of the new tanks are subohm. Some won't even fire below 30W. Don't get me wrong, I like my new tanks but some of my juice would disappear within minutes. But I still have my old gear, so all is not lost if I want to use it up.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh I see, you use a CD? I've been using the web program.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

I had to explain to a non-smoking co-worker why our other male co-worker vaper got bigger clouds than me.....on average, men have 30% bigger lungs. I just found it intriguing why she would even be interested.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. kelli

kelli The original blip

nothing about you appears to be small. you look like a bodyguard ffs.