1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

All mixed up

Discussion in 'e-Liquids and Juices' started by InMyImage, Jun 17, 2015.

1. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

What are your favorite mixed up blends?

I'm currently enjoying some of Vaping Watch's 12:50 mixed with my DIY Cinnamon Red Hots. Mmm... spicy chocolatey treat :)

2. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

I mixed some freebee root beer with vanilla custard. Kinda root beer float ish. Not bad

3. Tripster

Tripster Domestic Blipporist...

Stuff from VapingWatc, VapersTek, Pipe Sauce, and that is it for now since others are too expensive for me and or don't have flavors I vape.

4. amber

amber New Member

I like mixing tart kiwi and strawberry Fields from kingofvapor.

Kingofvapor.com

5. Butch

Butch New Member

Strange this, but I have a gallon glass jar. When I get a juice that I just don't like I dump it in there. I go to it every once in awhile take some out & try it. Sometimes it is quite good. Other times........blech, but it is always different.

6. InMyImage

Mine's a 30ml dropper. I tend to start trying it when it is nearing full. Seems like recently a lot of my retail juices are in a similar flavor category, not quite similar enough to say palette, so the last couple of times I've emptied it the resulting mix has been pretty good.

7. Butch

Butch New Member

I never empty mine. If it is good when I try it I will take out a 30 &15 size bottle then leave the rest. I do dump it into another container & wash the jar once in awhile . Right now it is about half full on one of it's not so good cycles.

8. InMyImage

I'm thinking about seeing if I can find some vanilla flavoring to toss into mine on a bad cycle to see if it improves it. They passed a law in Indiana earlier this year that makes it illegal for companies to sell juice that is not made in a special manufacturing facility that has been certified by the state. It's a pretty crazy set of requirements to so juice is going to get hard to get here in Indiana sometime as online retailers start respecting the law although I fully expect it to head to the feds for review at some point given that states can't unfairly restrict interstate shipping, only the fed can do that.

Still not sure how it might affect nic sales, but fortunately have enough friends in other states that can reship some to me if need be.

9. Butch

Butch New Member

Just trried mixing Mrs B backwoods blend NY Cheesecake with some espresso that is just awsomely good...........yum