1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

A little bit of Everything

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Blue1, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

Make me an offer !!!
    REULEAUX -RX300
    WISMEC
    SMOK
    MFENG
    POLAR
    ALIEN mod
    Snowwolf
    VAPTIO
    eVic Primo Mini
    220W
    REVENGER KIT ABOVE & BEYOND
    SML
    SUPER BAT 220W MOD User Manual
    TION
    ProCore NEW COIL SERIES
    220. (new)
    Limited EDITION INNOKIN
    ARES
    D24(new)
    Tobeco
    (Not all are listed I took the info from Google so please don't hold me responsible for mislabeled ones...)...
    Most are just the mods as I haven't cleaned the tanks or even tried to sort them.... the 2 sets are the Bat & the X-Tack
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

If any are Metallic Red shout me a PM.

3. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Glam

Glam Technically challenged beach blip.

Wow....what a collection, Blue.:thumb:

I only vape mtl....and very low (9-11) wattage so I cannot use any, but am in amazement at your stash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  5. SteveS45

SteveS45 Fade to black.................

Condition and asking prices?

6. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

These are already spoken for
    [​IMG]

7. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

My asking price is "Make me an offer"
    Condition is anywhere from New to slightly used

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

Which Vaptio is it? If it's the 21700 I may be interested. Also, 2nd pic down there's a SS mod that I can't see all of it. What's that? Is it the Noisy Cricket? And what are the 2 brass tube mods?

9. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

no 2x700 mods... all 18650's

10. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I am cleaning up the tanks & RDA's that I have found so far... as soon as I can I will post

11. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

yes that's a Noisy Cricket and the brass tubes are the battery holders for the X-TACK... I knew you would like that one... it's got the Grim reaper and the Axis dripper with it....

12. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

A little more info on the XTACK...
    It's a numbered Doomsday by Tower Mods... never been used... it says they are selling for $259.00 now...if you can find them
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

14. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

15. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Glam

Visited this weekend with my sis in law and she vapes but only has built in battery mods. She expressed desire to have an outside battery mod....do you have any easy to operate, regulated, lower wattage mods available?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. muth

muth More than a poop!

Oh maybe the Smok Shuttle would be perfect for her. I was discussing that one with Blue but it sounds like your s-i-l would benefit from it more than I would. It does have a resistance limit of no lower than 1.2 ohms, though and a power limit of 15W. Would that work for her?

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • List
  18. Glam

Thanks muth:love:......I talked with her last night, and she could not answer some of my questions, I told her to go to a vape store, and take her tanks with her. I told her to tell them she wanted a Pico, or something similar. I did not want to get involved since I cannot see her hardware. She lives 3 hours away.

So if you want the Smok....you may have it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. muth

muth More than a poop!

So she has no interest at all? That's too bad because I'm sure she'll end up paying way more somewhere else. It was nice of you to try and help.

20. Blue1

Blue1 Blip Charm

I have a similar to the Pico mod.. I believe it only goes to 40W..... Let me see what photos I have of it