1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

3D printing mods

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by keyman550, Oct 9, 2021.

1. keyman550

keyman550 Active Member

A discussion on making your own mods, be it mech or vw/vv mostly it's the box size that matters as to fitting the internals into.

I printed one out so far a small squonk box that looks like a army foot locker, looking for the 510 and a secure way to keep the batter in place, so far what I've seen is copper pieces just holding the batter in place, it look unsafe to me one good shake and the battery would move around inside the box.

I have also seen prints out out there for box's with boards you can add like the dna boards which are bigger having two batteries.

let me know what you think and i'll let you know how this one turns out in time

p.s. retirment is fun and lots of time. ;)

keyman

2. keyman550

keyman550 Active Member

Here's what it looks like[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

3. keyman550

keyman550 Active Member

well today I started up my print server and now printing another mod box.
    be done in 8 hours or so, this one is a dual battery config not a squonk this time.