1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

2017-18 VB Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by BenJammin, Aug 15, 2017.

?

Would you like to join the 2017-18 VB Fantasy Football League? (Don't answer yes if you won't)

1. Yes (if yes, please PM me your email so I can get you invited)

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only if there is an uneven number of teams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Whens the draft suppose to take place @BenJammin
    Did we have enough teams to play this year?

2. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

How does Wednesday at 7 pm central time sound everyone?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

3. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Works for me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Fine by me

5. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Ok, here we go like every year ha "so that's 6pm my time, "Colorado :)

6. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

8pm here. Ohio.
    But I have that day off so I'm not opposed to sooner or later. Basically, I'm easy...

7. dubya

Yup, here we go again. I think that is 7 for me in Illinois right?:facepalm:

8. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

ummm, I prefer little later, like 7pm my time or later, "I will try not to be difficult :) "any word on Special K @kelli
    @muth call her, "I don't have her number :(

9. dubya

@kelli will play I think, we just need to get her talking again somehow :nun: I think if @BenJammin drafts a second team, and gets her Aaron Rodgers, that could lure her back :whistle:

10. dubya

How ya been @Cruel-Phate ? Haven't seen ya since last season....

11. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Thanks for asking my friend...."I am a lot better, "I go through depression issues like a lot of us do, "after Rob left us, "I kind of crashed, started smoking again, "being bad, "usual stuff, "it been a rough time all the way around..."I am better, vaping again and trying to stay on track, "I lost my job due to company going bankrupt, "so it's been hard.

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 3
    • List
  12. dubya

Yea, Rob sure was/is tough. I still think about him all the time. Good to hear you are getting things back on track. Really sucks to hear about the job. Any hopes of lining something else up?

13. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

Not really..."I was a network Tech working really close to engineer title before things went south..."I am doing good, "I been helping raise my grand daughter..."so that's been interesting ha "someone, thingie... has plans for all of us, so I am going to go with the flow...lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. dubya

Well, maybe it was just "in the plans" for you to spend some time with the granddaughter, and it will all work itself out when the time is right :cap:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. muth

muth More than a poop!

:laugh:
    No one has her number; kelli is a very private person....very. The only known contact is email. So, really, at this point we have nothing if she disappears again. I don't like it but that's the way it is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

17. muth

muth More than a poop!

And 8pm for me, right?

18. muth

muth More than a poop!

Is there a jealous button? I need a whole day off to prepare for the draft. It completely befoodles me! I'm so tempted to auto-draft but I know I'll be crying if I do. Meh, maybe not if the fafoo gods are with me.

19. muth

muth More than a poop!

I think about him all the time. For some reason there's a road in my travels that bring up his memory. Every time I would turn down that street the tears would come. It's better now but still think of him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  20. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

@ghost62 I'm off all day Wednesday as well! I can do an hour later for @Cruel-Phate if thats fine with everyone else? 7pm pacific, 8pm central, 9pm eastern. That work for everyone?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk