1. Migration complete. If you are an active member and having problems logging on, please send an email to [email protected]

Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

2017-18 VB Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Purely Social' started by BenJammin, Aug 15, 2017.

?

Would you like to join the 2017-18 VB Fantasy Football League? (Don't answer yes if you won't)

1. Yes (if yes, please PM me your email so I can get you invited)

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only if there is an uneven number of teams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dubya

dubya Blissfully bewildered billet box blip

Looks good to me. I don't so any other leagues that use the two week thing, but I liked it here last year.

The top one I meant

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. dubya

So by my count we have, Ben, me, Muth, Blue, Byter, Ghost, Cuel. I am guessing @InMyImage is out due to his absence. IDK about @Dawn , don't think she has been around since the end of the last season. But If @kelli answers with a yes, that would give us 8, and would be all good. If Bill or Dawn are in, we would be back to 9, and I think I am out as far as "recruiting" goes as well. I would just be asking the same people as last year. That being said, If either of them wants to play, I'm sure we can find one more to come up with 10 :)

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

You too, Tommy, it's the only time I get to see your mug around here. Miss you, glad you're playing:)Benhausen, on the other hand......I don't miss getting my ass kicked.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

Ok so I have the league updated with the 7 of us who have said theyre playing as well as a second/backup team for me to make an even 8 team league. Anyone heard from Kelli in a while? I have her removed for the time being. @ghost62 you should have an email inviting you to the league.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

5. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Not finding it. Even checked my spam folder and trash.
    When was it sent?

6. BenJammin

Nvm... I sent it to gmail not what yours is lol. Give me a second.

7. BenJammin

Well it will be a bit longer now as they are undergoing routine maintenance... Ugh!

8. BenJammin

@ghost62 check your email now.

9. ghost62

ghost62 Goes Blip In The Night Staff Member Moderator Vendor Safe Zone Moderator

Got it.
    I'm in.
    Thanks and have a great day

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

kelli was gone for months and just recently popped in to let us know she was around. Then haven't heard anything since. I don't know what to tell you, sorry.

11. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

dammit, Special K needs to play, @kelli "get your skinny ass in here, "I have not been around here for a long time, "this is our game girl!

12. dubya

You gotta have a strategy right? :D
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. muth

muth More than a poop!

I couldn't agree more, Tommy. It won't be the same without her. Pleeeez @kelli you're so good at sports.

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

I'm down with that. Drafting makes me so nervous I thought this year I would just stare at the screen and let it pick for me.

15. dubya

If your being serious (hope your not, nothing to be nervous about ;)) I would suggest not logging on then. If you are there and don't pick, It will run out you clock to the end. If you are not logged on, it will pick your player right away.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. muth

muth More than a poop!

If you guys let me have Gronk I'll participate in the draft. If not, I'll never post again and throw a hissy fit :laugh: He's mine, a New Englander. Hey, that reminds me! Why can't we get @Jerry to play?

17. BenJammin

You actually can be there and watch. Theres a button you can click called "auto-pick" or "auto-draft" or something like that

18. dubya

Ah, cool, didn't know that. I'm still betting if she is there, she won't be able to restrain from picking :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. BenJammin

Exactly!

20. Jerry

Jerry Should Be Committed

Because Karen, I have no interest in playing fantasy football. It's not that I dislike it, it's just that I have no interest in it. Good luck and have fun, everyone !!!!! Win Karen for the pride of New England !!!!!