Xbox One Gamers Unite!

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by VapedCrusader, Apr 29, 2015.

1. VapedCrusader

VapedCrusader Your Favorite Blip

Just wanted to get a thread going to see if anyone else plays on Xbox One.

Let's discuss games, interests, reviews and whatever else is on your mind (video game related)

not limited to xbox one specifically but if you have an xbox 1 gamertag feel free to post it here.

Here's my GT: Holy MeatBall

Currently I've been playing Battlefield Hardline and loving it.. I also have Dying Light, Dragon Age Inquisition and i've been trying to learn guitar with Rocksmith (this is the funnest i've had trying to learn a musical instrument so I highly recommend this to anyone looking to learn - but I must admit, a lot harder than I expected lol)

I mainly play FPS' and RPG's and I love the 2 when they are mixed like Borderlands or Fallout.. and I love the occasional sports game like Madden or NHL

What else does everyone like to play?

2. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Seriously Committed

Midniteoyl ;)

Mostly BF4.. Didnt like Hardline..

3. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Don't spend much time playing on our XBox 360, but this has to be the one of the best gamertags every :D

4. VapedCrusader

haha.. thank you sir.. i've had a few of my previous ones banned so I had to keep it clean this time.. sick of constantly changing it.. i guess microsoft just doesn't have the same humor as I do in that regard

5. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

I have Xbox 360 still. I've been playing Hearthstone on my phone recently though :)

6. VapedCrusader

I still have my 360 too.. I havent had the heart to trade it in because i have about 200gb of games installed on it.. But its really hard to go back to those old gen graphics after upgrading.. I really should sell the thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Midniteoyl

I still have mine as well, hooked up through the 'TV' app. I still go back to once in awhile..

8. Bigdaddybrink1

Bigdaddybrink1 Recovering Alcoholic blip

There's a way to download to your pc harddrive..... If u use Windows.

lg g3 tapatalk

9. VapedCrusader

I have a sony vaio laptop but its pretty much tapped out on hard drive space - good to know though - i didnt realize you could do that

10. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

Ethan mostly uses ours. We actually got it for him to use the Kinect sensor a couple of years ago to interact with that game about the tigers and other big cats. He didn't care for it much but loves Kinect Sports.

It's a lot of fun watching him because he has such a great time with it. Tried the Angry Birds game on it, but it's kind of a pain so he gave up.

We have recently started playing Minecraft, but for some reason he wants me to build everything and he just plays on his iPad or computer. Don't quite get that one, but kids with autism are always an enigma.

11. Midniteoyl

Ya.. kinda convoluted though.. Win10 will allow you to interact with the Xbox One though, which is cool.

12. VapedCrusader

that is one feature I have been following since it's announcement - going to be pretty bad ass (if it works of course lol)

13. VapedCrusader

if the game ever actually comes out.. i'm really excited for Tom Clancy's The Division.. and the new Rainbow Six (since I sank most of my teenage years playing the first 2 installments)

14. Midniteoyl

Oh ya.. One I have been waiting for.. I hope like hell its actually good though :)

15. VapedCrusader

Lol exactly.. And with the amount of delays the Division has seen.. If that game isnt flawless i'm never buying a product again from that developer.. It was supposed to originally come out a year ago i believe

16. Midniteoyl

Well, you know that when delays happen, it usually means they lost focus *ahem, Duke Nukem, ahem*.. But then again, it they rush it, there are problems and bugs *ahem, BF4, ahem*.. So I really hoping for the best. Too much more delay, however, and the game will become irrelevant.

17. VapedCrusader

My thoughts exactly! By the time the game actually comes out the graphics will be outdated lol..

I was surprised how smooth the launch for BF Hardline went .. no issues whatsoever.. and a lot better of a game than I expected (minus the campaign which is awful).. I've always been a COD fan until late where I've liked BF better.. Titanfall was another one I played the hell out of.. Just wish I had more time to play games nowadays

18. Midniteoyl

19. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

My gamertag is YouGotPwned1990 feel free to add me! Currently I only play Destiny and have CoD: AW but nothing else at the moment.

20. BenJammin

BenJammin Fantasy Football King

Also, I've been trying to come up with a good gamertag for like the the past year and haven't found anything worth the 10 bucks to change it lol. Pwned is so 10 years ago! Anyways feel free to throw out some good ones!