1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

WTB: VSticking VK530

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by Shawn Hoefer, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer Seriously Committed

Just like the title says. I would prefer the White Deity edition.

Whatcha gots?

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

I thought you said you had that one? You make me feel like I'm nuts, sometimes.

3. Shawn Hoefer

I had one. More accurately, I have a non-functioning one, and want to replace it. I liked it, but I fear I allowed some juice to get to the board. First the button went mushy, then it quit working.

4. muth

muth More than a poop!

No way of drying it out? It looks easy enough to pull the front plate and investigate. You have nothing to lose.

5. Shawn Hoefer

I investigated. Button is gone bye bye...

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Sorry. I suppose you already have the word out on ecf? I can check on elr.

7. muth

muth More than a poop!

I posted a WTB at ELR. If someone responds we'll work something out. Their Trade section is not as big as I thought it might be.