Which Inde Duo...huh?

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by muth, May 25, 2016.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

My Inde Duo has dual AF only. So, what's up with this?

Here's what you see in other reviews. (The vids are at the current time). The Wismec website doesn't even address the discrepancy. Are there two versions? Well, tell us then. I can't find info on this. If you know anything, I'd greatly appreciate your input. Thx

[​IMG]

2. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

Mine came with both styles - stainless side airflow and glass/stainless top airflow. I didn't watch the vids, so I hope I have at least added another data point to your search for truth. It's assembled with the glass/stainless top airflow in the package, but the stainless side airflow sleeve is in the other cutout. I haven't taken it out of the package.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

I copied the vids right at the "point of interest" so you don't have to be tortured.

4. dr3d

dr3d biker blip

K .. so ... looked at the first video. Thanks for linking directly for us. His is definitely different from mine. He showed three air inlets into the sleeve walls; mine only has the two located directly across from each other.

I feel like a dummy also. I've been figuring the plastic parts were glass. Good thing I didn't get this for my ADV - it wouldn't last a week.