1. Hello Guest,

VapingBlips.com is a social community of vapers gathering to discuss all things vaping and life in general. We have contests, play games, babble about nonsense and even share useful info about vape gear, e-liquids and DIY info.

We have no interest in spammers or trolls and our members have tools that allow them to remove offending posts if enough members rate it as spam or trolling.

We hope you like what you see and decide to register and join us.

If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] and we hope to see you soon ;)

What is your favorite e-liquid?

Discussion in 'e-Liquids and Juices' started by InMyImage, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Butch

Butch New Member

My fave since March 2012 Backwoods Brew 555 Exotic. Been puffing it for 4 years & I still cannot give a satisfactory description of it. Other than that one I'm all over the map. Fruit, bakery , desert, but I guess next it would have to be coffee flavors.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Hi @Butch and welcome to the Blips Family. I like some NETs, RY4s and Custards and creams. And I like to mix the nets with some to make a smoked custard.

3. Butch

Butch New Member

Hello muth, thank you fotr the welcome, I've tried the NET liquids, but I guess I'm one of the weired birds who just doesn't get it. The only thing I got more of from the NETs than the blended tobaccos was gunky coils. Don't mean any offense but they just are not for me.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  4. eavisun

eavisun New Member

My favorite is double apple by Eavisun ;)

5. Vape Density

Vape Density New Member

[​IMG]
    Right now i am use Apple Cinnamon yogi eliquids. yogi e-liquid is a wonderful E-Juice creation, infusing a honey-touched granola bar with a carefully balanced mixture of sweet crisp apples sprinkled in a light dusting of cinnamon for a delightful vape.

6. Max Lang

Max Lang New Member

My friend bought me this one: [​IMG]

Absolutely love the flavor!! Takes so sweet and smell is amazing!