1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

What is the most effective non-narcotic pain medication?

Discussion in 'Prescription Medicines' started by InMyImage, Jul 2, 2015.

1. cherrycakes

cherrycakes The struggle is real

They give me a catheter filled with lidocaine and Elmiron to help rebuild my bladder lining. It helps a lot and I don't have as much frequency or burning when I pee

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

2. InMyImage

InMyImage Geeky blip :) Staff Member

So kind of like a medicated enema but in the other hole huh?

3. cherrycakes

Lol yep

4. cherrycakes

They use baby catheters because they are small. It doesn't hurt its just uncomfortable

5. InMyImage

I imagine so. Somebody posted one of these on another thread. This isn't the same one, but it's a better picture of a male chastity device with a urethral tube. Things looks way too uncomfortable.

[​IMG]

6. InMyImage

BTW, update on the Zipsor NSAID. It seems to work pretty well, especially when I take 2. But the downside is that it makes me really drowsy so I'm going to talk to my doc about which one is harder on my liver/kidneys/stomach, Zipsor or Norco and then think about whether I want to continue with the Zipsor or not.

7. cherrycakes

Mine didn't look nearly that scary! Thankfully. It's probably a good thing I couldn't see what was going on

8. InMyImage

One thing that I do remember from my times in hospitals when I had to have catheters was when they would take it out. Was the weirdest sensation ever. I don't remember it hurting, just feeling really weird.

9. cherrycakes

Yeah it's just... Uncomfortable and weird

10. cherrycakes

I'm going to go with CBD oil. It seems to help more than anything else
    Vaginal Valium is nice too.

My husband is giving me bladder instillations every 2 weeks so I only have to go to my pelvic pain doctor once every other month for trigger point injections. My insurance company denied my pelvic floor physical therapy. I appealed but they denied my appeal. So I now owe my PT $700 since they didn't pay.
    I'm still going to physical therapy only now it's for my back since the insurance company can't weasel out of that :(

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

11. muth

muth More than a poop!

I think I'm the culprit who posted that male chastity belt, thinga ma jiggy. In all sympathy, when I was 19 my bladder collapsed due to an overdose of methadone. No one's fault but my own. Point is, I couldn't urinate and had to go to the ER. First they tried pushing fast and hard on my lower stomach. When that didn't work, they catheterized me to drain me out and sent me home. When I still couldn't pee, they sent me home with a catheter and bag tied to my thigh. That's the way I went to class for the next few days until I could pee on my own. My heart goes out to you and anyone who has been catheterized. Especially men.

I pray that the both of you get the proper medical care that you deserve. I don't like hearing that you are both struggling with painful health issues. Bless your wee socks and feel better soon.

12. muth

muth More than a poop!

My friend who has MS has recently qualified for a medical marijuana prescription. She says that they are going to give her a liquid and that they mentioned a vaporizor. She doesn't know much more than that. Do you think they will give her CBD oil for her muscle pain and spasms?

13. InMyImage

Wish I could give 2 feedback ratings on this one because I like the first part but dislike the second.

I'm just glad that I've never been conscious when getting one :shock:

CBD oil does not need a prescription. I'm not positive but I don't think it should be used in a vaporizer. THC ejuice is made with PG just like any other flavoring but I don't know if you can buy it that way yet, although it wouldn't surprise me if you could in Colorado or Washington since they are on the leading edge with this stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List