1. New Contest - OneStop DIY Time To Get Spooky!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

WestPole's Stupid Mod Tricks

Discussion in 'Mech Mods' started by TheWestPole, May 6, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

The oval

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

Tim, where do you buy your deoxit? Seems like the Caig website has better prices than Amazon.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

4. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

Amazon for me.

5. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

@TheWestPole , I dropped the fire button to my favorite Mech, the VCM. It has a plastic screw piece to let the atty fit right and the bottom still screw in properly and not leave a gap. When dropped, that plastic screw piece got knocked off line. I can screw it in or out, but it is clearly uneven, and turning really hard. I don't want to strip it out. Any ideas?

6. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

I don't know the mod, and not picturing what you're talking about. If the mod works maybe you should just leave it as is. Otherwise see if you can get a good pic.

Happy New Year BTW. :)

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

OK, I'll try to get a pic. It does work, but leaves a gap that is driving me crazy :rolleyes:

Happy new year to you as well :)

8. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

The black piece on top of the fire button
    1515311003389402056313.jpg
    I'm tempted to just screw it all the way out, just worried I might strip it out

9. muth

muth More than a poop!

If that's copper be careful. I stripped my Pegasus lock ring. It was stuck and when I used pliers to unscrew it the pressure bent the shape and it was a goner after that. I had to keep it in unlock mode after that, meaning I could never put it down or it would fire. I found a way to dangle it in my mod holder:laugh:so I could keep using it. I finally found an entire button replacement but it took about 10 months.