1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - OneStop DIY Word Game!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

WestPole's Stupid Atty Tricks

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by TheWestPole, May 27, 2015.

1. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Thanks, I am looking. Trying to find some with two AF holes though. The problem is no one tells you. I think from these pics this one has one, because the fill screw is directly across from the AF hole they show you? I have both, and one is tolerable, just really want to find some with two.

3. TheWestPole

Have you tried Kayfun Monster RTA? They're readily available. Same Kayfun design, but with bigger air hole at the deck. Not quite DTL, but a more open draw than Kayfun Lite.

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Haven't heard of or tried. I will look into it, but sounds like a bit much for me and that style. I know I'm being picky, but I like the tight draw of kfl for mtl, just not one AF hole tight :facepalm:

5. TheWestPole

Fuel V2 RDTA, converted to bottom feed.

It's a dual coil without a plug for single, but I still like it as such, about on par with Avocado 24. Can't say I needed it, but I busted the post insulator on Avocado 24 and have been too lazy to fashion one out of teflon tape. :rolleyes: The replacement insulator I got came nowhere near to fitting.

IMG_20170818_152143_picmonkeyed.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-18 at 3.24.07 PM.png

https://www.fasttech.com/p/8315601

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice looking, too:)

7. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

20171007_231705.jpg OK @TheWestPole , I know I'm just being a baby, but my black Mason 24 has a silver deck. Driving me crazy. Also putting it on a black mod, only enhances the problem. Thought about spray painting it, but then thought maybe I would taste that. Any ideas?

• Optimistic / Sympathy Optimistic / Sympathy x 1
    • List
  8. TheWestPole

I get it, Ryan. Paint is gonna flake off and probably not worth the bother. On that mod I'd try putting an o-ring around the exposed bare metal. Seems like you have a nice groove to hold it in place. Should tie the whole thing together visually.

9. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Lot's of o rings at work, and I think that just might work. I will give it a try, thanks

10. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Thanks Tim, great idea and worked beautifully :) changes the whole rig for me :cool:
    15077263128102123453202.jpg

• Love This! Love This! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. TheWestPole

I knew it. Have done it myself, using o-rings on mods as a beauty ring, to add a grip, fill a gap, etc. BTW, what atty is that? I'm wondering what the permanent fix would be.

12. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

It's the Mason 24, but a clone, and I think just a poorly made one. The deck doesn't go all the way in.

13. TheWestPole

14. muth

muth More than a poop!

Well, that's interesting. I like it's simple look, too.

15. TheWestPole

I like the look too. Ordered the dual air version yesterday. Seems like a straightforward BF conversion so why not.

16. muth

muth More than a poop!

Narba/Narta? dual/single? Or is it a typo?

17. TheWestPole

IKR? :D There are in fact two versions though. The dual air one is most like Narda.