1. Support to VapingBlips...

Donate now to help VB continue to be your social and vaping home.Read more here...

2. New Contest - MFS Word Smash! Win $20 Credit!!!

Thank You Reddhott Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. 2017-2018 VB Fantasy Football

Let the Trash Talk Begin!!!

Purely Social

WestPole's Stupid Atty Tricks

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by TheWestPole, May 27, 2015.

1. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

2. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Thanks, I am looking. Trying to find some with two AF holes though. The problem is no one tells you. I think from these pics this one has one, because the fill screw is directly across from the AF hole they show you? I have both, and one is tolerable, just really want to find some with two.

3. TheWestPole

Have you tried Kayfun Monster RTA? They're readily available. Same Kayfun design, but with bigger air hole at the deck. Not quite DTL, but a more open draw than Kayfun Lite.

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Haven't heard of or tried. I will look into it, but sounds like a bit much for me and that style. I know I'm being picky, but I like the tight draw of kfl for mtl, just not one AF hole tight :facepalm:

5. TheWestPole

Fuel V2 RDTA, converted to bottom feed.

It's a dual coil without a plug for single, but I still like it as such, about on par with Avocado 24. Can't say I needed it, but I busted the post insulator on Avocado 24 and have been too lazy to fashion one out of teflon tape. :rolleyes: The replacement insulator I got came nowhere near to fitting.

IMG_20170818_152143_picmonkeyed.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-18 at 3.24.07 PM.png

https://www.fasttech.com/p/8315601

6. muth

muth More than a poop!

Nice looking, too:)