1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

WestPole's Stupid Atty Tricks

Discussion in 'Atomizers and Rebuildables' started by TheWestPole, May 27, 2015.

1. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

OK, thanks. Idk which way I was closing it, but will do clockwise next time. I will also take a look at JFC when empty.

2. TheWestPole

TheWestPole A hit on Mr. Mitty

[cough] bottom fill [cough] ;)

3. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Everything I got is bottom fill. Can't a guy enjoy something topless for once? :innocent:

4. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Ok, so Cloudnus had a seperate control for JFC, closing that off, it filled just fine. Boreas, yup, bottom fill is the way to go. Sure wish someone (cough) Tim (Cough) would have told me that :laugh::thumb: Thank you kind sir, yet again :thumb:

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  5. TheWestPole

What, you tamed the beast? Fantastic! :thumbs:

6. dubya

dubya Headbanging Blip

Yup, both working as they should, and both a fantastic vape, IMO :thumbs:

7. TheWestPole

@muth, here's the BF Serpent RDTA.

1) Stuff a silicone o-ring into this space to keep the juice from getting up into the air channel.

2) Drill, grind, or file an opening here for the juice to fill the tank. I used a narrow file about 1/16" wide then rounded it using a Dremel.

3) Drill the squonk hole from the end of the center pen just past the insulator, then out one side. I used a 1/16" cobalt drill bit for the center hole, then ground the side hole with a Dremel and diamond grinding bit.

bf.png

8. muth

muth More than a poop!

@TheWestPole thank you muchly:rolleyes:(sic). That's very clear instructions and I would have never figured it out myself. Arigatou, Sensei:nun:

I take it once that's done, you can't use it as a regular RDTA anymore, yes?

9. TheWestPole

Sure you can. If you're concerned about leaking into your non-BF 510 you can always plug the center pin hole temporarily. Bubble gum, toothpick, earwax, whatever. :)