1. Help Support to Vaping Blips This Holiday Season!

When Shopping on Amazon or eBay, Please Use the Links at the Right Side of Each Page

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

To be continued once I see how they handle the situation......

I ordered 2 products and they sent me the wrong stuff. Close but no cigar.

Vaporange is a US vendor that has great deals. The shipping was prompt.

I love it when I can order within the US. I usually find the service to be very good. Will update as soon as I get a reply from them.

2. muth

muth More than a poop!

So, Vaporrange offered 50% off my order. That still sticks me with 2 products I didn't order. I don't know if that's 50% off my credit card or in store credit. I'm waiting to hear back with an explanation as to what happened to my original order.

3. muth

muth More than a poop!

They offer me 50% off the order or a prepaid label to send it back for a full refund. That is fair and tells me that they don't have in stock what I originally ordered. This is what I don't like about some deep discount vendors. They either don't know their products well or their website isn't maintained properly. I shouldn't have been given out of stock choices to buy.

He also was surprised about the price difference between two of my choices, saying that the one they sent me should have been the more expensive one. Confusion abounds! If not confusion then I'm being scammed, but I prefer to think that I just stumbled upon a business that wants to sell vape products at a discount and they can not keep up with the information on all of their products. Or they don't make an effort to. Either way, they are offering me 2 solutions that are both fair so I wouldn't call them scam artists, lol.

My final advice is that if you want to do business with Vaporrange make sure that what you order is, in fact, in stock so they don't send you a different color for instance.