1. @bigdaddybrink1 Is Giving Away a DIY Kit to His YouTube Subscribers!!!

Thank You, Dan!!!

Contests, contests, contests!!!

2. New Contest - Win $20.00 from My Freedom Smokes

Thank You ReddHott

Contests, contests, contests!!!

3. Attn: New Forum for ALL Political Discussions

Please post all political discussions, opinions or info in the new Political Banter forum

VaporBeast

Discussion in 'Buyer Beware' started by muth, Apr 9, 2015.

1. muth

muth More than a poop!

Yeah, I didn't see that. Must have missed it. No problem, they'll be other chances. Glad you got in on that one...enjoy!

2. DuckysVapeReviews

DuckysVapeReviews Seriously Committed

I emailed vaporbeast asking them whats been going on with them and their attitude towards customers. Was real sure to include that their response or lack of would be well posted on my blog, VU and here.

3. DuckysVapeReviews

Well............here is VaporBeast response.

Dear John,

First and foremost, I'm very sorry to hear that a few of our customers had a poor experience. We built our company based on providing quality products and stellar customer service. Hearing stories like this is truly disappointing.

We have allocated significant resources to training and support…and building a dedicated customer care department. As a result, we are able to provide BEASTLY service to the vast majority of our customers! However, if we drop the ball or make a mistake, we always accept responsibility! We are not about making excuses, but rather solving problems and making things right.

The owner of our company would appreciate the opportunity to reach out to you personally so we can specifically address the issues at hand. With that in mind, can you kindly provide a number we can reach you at? Our goal has always been to satisfy our customers…and that has never changed! The first step is understanding what exactly happened, and then move forward to make things right.

Please know we are a group of passionate vapors who are dedicated to the industry AND doing the right thing!

Have a VAPEtastic Day

Teddy Bess | Director of Training and Support

Drip, Vape, Repeat!!!
    Toll Free 1-877-821-6062 x7473
    2544 Campbell Place #125 | Carlsbad, CA 92009
    P 877.821.6062 | M 760.994.7069 | F 760.448.3926

4. DuckysVapeReviews

Anything particular do yall want me to talk to them about?

5. kelli

kelli The original blip

well, that sounds promising :)

6. Vaperjim

Vaperjim Nice to meet you! Contest Organizer

If mine is messed up when it comes, you're welcome to use that example. But it's not here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. DuckysVapeReviews

Actually, I just got off the phone with the owner of VaporBeast. He is very upset about all of the bad experiences you all are having. He is planning on someone joining here because for some reason there has been some "omitted" emails and return requests. We talked about 20-30 minutes about ways to prevent these things from happening in the community.

8. Vaperjim

Vaperjim Nice to meet you! Contest Organizer

Sorry, forgot to update. Got the lemo2, extremely fast. Unfortunately, been busy, so I haven't tried em out yet. As far as shipping, they did great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. DuckysVapeReviews

The owner Tim actually called me a few times to discuss how Vapor Beast can improve on the issues people had. I told him best possible way is to have people join up on here not just the sinking ship called ECF and actually give advice, provide info etc, basically be active in the actual community not just the nazi minded areas lol. Got a few bottles of liquid I need to review for them now and was supposed to recieve some prototype tc/vw mod with chip made by apple computer guys to test and review. It never showed nor did they ever respond.

10. muth

muth More than a poop!

I wish I had kept up with this thread. Thank you for stepping up to the plate.
    Please let us know if they ever respond or if you receive the product for review. Thx

11. Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate Bronco blip!

I am not surprised at all :( I rather a vendor tell me where to go rather than just dead air

12. DuckysVapeReviews

Apparently VaporBeast is only worrying about their ECF reputation. I was assured by the owner that they would have someone joining up on the forum and that they expanded their customer service dept to keep up with responses. Yet they have only stepped up ECF involvement from what I see and havent returned any emails since my chat with Tim. Makes me wonder what's going on.

13. DuckysVapeReviews

Doing whatever I can to help out. No response or mod. No biggie, got a new Playboy vixen for reviewing. Soon as I can get lighting right I will get an unboxing and a video review of it up.

14. DuckysVapeReviews

Well, against better judgment, VaporBeast had some batteries at insane prices for a pair so I ordered. It has been 8 days and they have yet to ship package. Tracking only shows label was printed. Hopefully, they can get their act together

15. muth

muth More than a poop!

The jury is still out on them. I've had good and bad experiences. A member here was just complaining about them, too. I just don't know.

16. DuckysVapeReviews

They are slow for sure to say the least BUT at least they aren't like Elev8 Vape. They have yet to respond back to me or even begin shipping process.